Chapter 7

LilyanaP.O.V.

It’s been a two days since Thor’s banishment. With Odin in Odin’s sleep Loki was now the king of Asgard until his father awakens, that is if he ever does. I haven’t talked to my father and I’ve been staying here in the palace with Loki. I would always be there with Loki by the throne but wouldn’t dare sit in the queen’s throne. Sif and the warriors three came in.

“Alfather we must speak with you urgently.”Sif said with her hand over her chest.They all look up and see Loki on the throne.

“My friends.” Loki said.

“Where’s Odin?”Fandral asked as they went down the steps.

“Father has fallen into the Odin’s sleep. Mother fears he will never awake again.”Loki says.

“We would speak with her.”Sif said.

“She has refused to leave my fathers bed side. You will bring your urgent matters to me.” Loki said. He stood up from the throne and banged the staff on the floor.

“You’re King.” Loki said. Sif and the warriors three put a hand over their chest and bowed down.

“My King, we would ask that you would end Thor’s banishment.”Sif said. Loki smirked.

“My first command couldn’t be to undo the Alfathers last. We’re on the brink of war with Jotunheim. Are people needs a sense of continuity, in order to feel safe in these difficult times. All of us must stand together, for the good of Asgard.”Loki said. Sif went up to attack him but Fandral and Hogun hold her back.

“Of course.” Fandral said.

“Good then you’ll wait for my word.” Loki said.

“If I may, beg the condolences your majesty to perhaps reconsider-”

“We’re done!” Loki said. Everyone got up and went out the door. Sif starred at Loki than looked at me before walking out the door.

                                ~*~*~*~*~*~*~

“I never get used to seeing him like this.” Loki said looking down at Odin while I stood beside him.

It was night now and me and Loki were with his mother as we all looked at Odin. I did come here every once in a while to be by Frigga’s side and made sure she was alright. A gold bubble like shield went over him while he was in his sleep.

“He’s put it up for so long now that I fear.”Frigga said holding her husband’s hand.

“How long will it last?” I asked.

“I don’t know, this time was different we were unprepared.”Frigga said.

“So why did he lie?” Loki asked.

“He kept the truth from you so you would never feel different. You are our son Loki, and we your family. We mustn’t lose hope that your father will return to us, and your brother.”Frigga said.

“What hope is there for Thor?” Loki asked.

“There’s always a purpose to everything your father does.”Frigga said.

Me and Loki say good night to Frigga as we leave and go to our room. I change and hop into bed. I look towards Loki who was looking out of his balcony. “Loki, are you alright?” I asked. “Yes I’ll be in bed shortly.” he said. I took one last look at Him before going to sleep.

I know this chap is short but I'm working on the next one!