Chapter 25

LilyanaP.O.V.

After all the darkness disappeared I saw that we were outside in the middle of a forest. Loki unwrapped his arms around me.

“Where did you take us?” I asked.

“Migard.” Loki said.

“You mean the place where your enemies are.” I said.

“It was the only place I could think of and then I remembered this.” he said pointing behind him.T here was a big black house, no mansion and it was in the middle of the forest.

“I remember seeing this when I was down on earth before. I sent some of my works to come and fix it up to be able to live in. I was going to keep you and the baby hears. It’s a safe house.” he said.

“It’s great Loki but Thor may already know our location and could be on his way to find us.” I said sadly.

“I put a cloaking spell on us and this house. Hemidall won’t be able to see us.” he said. I nod my head.

“Come love, let me show you inside.” he said.

                                                  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was in Lidiya’s new nursery. Loki made it look like her old one from home with some magic. I was trying to feed her but she wouldn’t drink. There was a knock and Loki came in. He was looking better, was wearing casual clothes and his long hair was neatly slicked back.

“I give up.” I said. I sat down in the rocking chair and Lidiya started crying in my arms.

“What’s wrong?” Loki asked.

“I’m trying to feed her and she isn’t drinking. It’s like she’s refusing me! It’s getting me stressed; everything that has happened has gotten me stressed.” I said.

“Just relax love.” he said putting a hand on my shoulder. I sighed.

“Take a deep breath.” he said and I did.

“How do you feel?”

“Better.” I said. He smiled.

“Good, try again.” he said. I did and Lidiya started to dink.

“Thank you. I would have lost my mind.” I said. Loki sat in a chair next to me.

“Loki how long are we going to stay here?” I asked.

“I don’t know, but we can’t go back to Asgard. If we do they take us away from each other.”

“But I want Lidiya to grow up with our heritage not the mortal’s heritage; I want her to know about her home.” I said.

“And she will. We will tell her.”

“And what about school?”

“She will be home schooled.”

“Loki we can’t just lock her away from the world forever. She’s going to grow up and she’ll want to go outside.”

“I know, that’s what we have the forest for.”

“But will that be enough. She’ll want to meet kids her age in public places.” I said. He put his head in his hands.

“We don’t have to think about this now, but sooner or later she is going to want to know what is out there.” I said. I got up and put Lidiya in her crib. Loki came beside me.

“She looks so innocent, she is. She doesn’t know what is going on.”

“But one day we’ll tell her. Come let’s go to bed.” I say grabbing his hand and leading him out of the room.

HEY GUYYYYYYYYYSSSSSSS. So the next few chapters there are going to be time changes. Next chapter Lidiya is going to be a 3 and there is going to be a lot of daddy daughter moments in there so yeah. Until the next chapter!