Chapter 34

LidiyaP.O.V.

"So you said you were a sorceress. What can you do exactly?"Matt asked me.

I looked down at him from the top of the his bunk bed.

"Any really." I said.

"So that ice flower you gave me it really can't melt?" he asked.

"Yep."

"What else can you do?" he asked.

"Spells and stuff. What can you do?" I asked.

"I can make grape soda come out of my nose." he said.

"Cool!" I said.

"You know, I actually thought I wasn't going to see you again. I would have been alone again." he said.

"What do you mean?"I asked.

"I don't have a lot of friends at school. I'm not what you would call a popular kid. People think I'm weird." he said.

"Your not weird Matt, your just different. I like different better than the ordinary." I said.

"Thanks." he said. He climbed up the latter and sat down next to me.

"I'm going to miss you, when I have to go to school." he said.

"I wish I can go with you,nut it's complicated and I don't want to push my luck with my dad."

"Your my only friend Lidiya, and if there was ever a chance that I did get another friend I wouldn't forget about you." he said. He grabbed my hand and I laced my fingers with his.

"Do you want to see something cool?" I asked and he nod his head.

I lay down on the bed and Matt did the same. I did a spell and Matts ceiling started going apart and soon we saw the night sky. I zoomed in and got it to were you could see all the nine realms.

"Wow...what is it?" Matt asked.

"All the nine realms. Maybe one day in school you'll study Norse mythology. Want me too tell you more?" I asked and he nods his head.

"The Nine Realms are the nine main worlds and are interconnected through the world tree, Yggdrasil." I said and I lifted up my hand.

"That's Asgard. I came from there." I said pointing to the one in the middle.

"What's it like?" Matt asked turning his head to look at me.

"I don't know. I never got the chance to see it in real life." I said

"Family troubles?" he asked. I smiled.

"Something like that. I've stories about it." I said.

"Tell me." he said. I turned to look at him.

"Asgard is home to the gods. Odin is king of Asgard, he's one of my grandfathers. Everything is in gold and they say that when the light of the sun shines over Asgard it is a sight that would take your breath away. I have some warrior stories too!" I said. I saw Matt's eyes gleam as he stared at me.

"Once upon a time there was a war going on with Asgard and the frost giants." I started.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HemilldaP.O.V.

I watched over Lidiya and that boy as she told him stories that fascinated him. She put her guard down and even though I could tell Odin where the girl was I didn't. I saw her yawn and the boy grabbed the covers and put them over her he was about to leave and go into his own bed when Lidiya pulled his hand that was still holding on to hers.

"Stay with me?" she asked.

"What's the matter? Are you having bad dreams now a day's?" the boy asked.

She nod her head and the boy got under the covers with her. He stared her in the eyes.

"I got a song that i'll think you will like! Help you have sweet dreams, I made it as a remix to one of my moms favorite songs." he said.

"Shine bright like a diamond

Shine bright like a diamond

Find light in the beautiful sea

I choose to be happy

You and I, you and I

We're like diamonds in the sky

You're a shooting star I see

A vision so perfectly

When we hold hands, I'm alive

We're like diamonds in the sky

I knew that we'd become BFF's right away

Oh, right away

Lidiya smiled and laughed as he continued to sing.

"At first sight I left the energy of sun rays

I saw the life inside your eyes

Now sleep tight, tonight you and I

We're beautiful like diamonds in the sky

Eye to eye, so alive

We're beautiful like diamonds in the sky

He yawned and so did Lidiya as she cuddled next to him closer. Their eyes started to flatter shut but they kept them open.

"Shine bright like a diamond

Sleep bright like a diamond

Shining bright like a diamond

We're beautiful like diamonds in the sky.."

They both fell asleep. There hands still holding together as they both slept peacefully.