Chapter 44

LidiyaP.O.V.

I sat on my bed just staring at nothing. I didn't here any voice last night or the night before but it still felt like someone was watching me. I locked my door so my dad couldn't get in. I looked down at the bracelet Matt gave me and took it off my wrist and threw it on the floor. I stared at the bracelet in pure hatred as tears started coming down my face. There was knock on the door.

"Lidiya?"

"Go away!" I said.

I pulled my knees up to my chest and rested my head on top of them. I heard my door opened.

"You didn't come down to dinner yesterday and you missed breakfast." my dad said.

"I wasn't hungry."

"Why did you lock your door?" He asked.

When I didn't answer I heard him sigh. I felt the bed go down and a cold hand on my shoulder.

"Lidiya look at me."

I lifted up my head slowly. I wiped the tears off my face.

"Why are crying?" he asked.

"It's nothing you need to worry about dad,its fine."

"Lidiya-"

"I said I'm fine!I'm perfectly fine." I said.

"What happened when you went to see Matt?" he asked.

"He snapped my heart in half."

MattP.O.V.

I sat on my bed holding the scarf in my hand. I looked back at my desk. The water that was left if the ice rose I put in a cup. I wanted to go and find her but I didn't know where she lived. There was a knock on my door.

"Matt breakfast is ready!" my mom said.

"I'm good!"

I heard her foot steps going down and I sighed. I put the scarf on and stood up and looked at myself in the mirror. I heard a knock on the door again.

"Mom I'm not hungry." I said.

There was no response just another knock. I thought about it. Could it be Lidiya? I went up to the door and twisted the door nob and opened the door. I stepped back in surprise at seeing this person at my door.

"Hello Matt." They said, a grin on their face as they glared at me.

"Oh Shit."

LidiyaP.O.V.

My dad left and went to go and bring me some breakfast. I laid on my bed sai looked at the clock. He's been gone for 10 minutes what's taking him so long?I got up from my bed and walked down stairs. I heard voices in the living room. I stopped at the last step.

"Dad?"

There was silence. I heard a door being open, something falling on the floor, and then the door being closed. I made it down the steps and turned into the living and found my dad leaning against the closet door a smile on his face.

"Lidiya. What are you doing down here?" he asked.

"You left and didn't come back for a while. I got worried." I said.

"No need to worry, I'm fine."

"Who were you just talking too?" I asked.

"No one." he said quickly. I raised an eyebrow. Banging started coming from inside the closet and the locked door nob started to twist rapidly.

"Is someone in there?!" I asked walking over to him. He got off the door and grabbed my shoulders.

"No! No ones in the closet. Are you feeling alright? You don't look sick.You must be hearing things."

I moved his hands off my shoulders and pushed past him. I unlocked the door and opened it as someone came tumbling out of it and onto the floor.

"Matt!?!"