Chapter 52

LokiP.O.V.

I heard yelling coming down from the hall. Who could that be? A few moments that Lilyana's Father appeared in front of my prison out of breath.

"What's wrong?" I ask.

"Lilyana wants to see you." he said in one breath.

My eyes widen as I walked up closer to the glass.

"Then get me out." I said.

He wanted to the side and I heard him open something. A few taps coming from him later the shield on my cage was gone and I was able to step out. Lilyana's father stood in front of me with hand cuffs.

"You'll have to wear these." he said.

I nod my head and put my hands out. He cuffs my wrist and after we hear a click he leads me up the hall. As we past all of the other cages I think to myself. He came here in a hurry, what was wrong. Lilyana's father grabbed my shoulder stopping me. I turned my head and looked at the person with their head down in the cage before me.

"Lilyana." I said almost in a whisper.

Her head snapped up and I stepped back in shock. On the side of her neck she was bleeding and she had a long cut along her arm. In her hand she held an ice dagger. Not only that but her eyes were red.

"Loki." she said a smile forming on her face.

Her father opened the cage and I stepped inside. After that he left us alone. I went to Lilyana's side and grabbed her arm.

"Why did you harm yourself?! Lily, you promised you wouldn't do so again!" I said.

"It was the only way for me to see you." she said.

I grabbed the ice dagger from her hands and tossed it to the side, it breaking to pieces. Lilyana put her hand up to my face, her finger tips brushing softly over my check.

"My love, what has happened to you?" I asked.

"I don't know....after all these years I was scared about my condition but know that your here I'm not scared any more." she said.

"Your father said you've been acting strange. I take it was you I heard yelling." I said.

Lilyana blushed.

"I may have gone a little...crazy."

"Oh really? I couldnt tell. Maybe it was you yelling or seeing the ice dagger on your neck."

"Shut up!"

I smirked. Lilyana put her hands on my chest.

"I missed you." she said.

"So have I." I said.

I leaned down and brushed my lips lightly across hers.

"Loki." she whispered.

I captured her lips with mine. She moved her hands up my chest and wrapped her arms around my neck. I pulled away and a sigh came from your her lips.

"Lidiya is doing well?" she asked.

"Yes....except-"

"Matt kissed another girl."

I looked at her in shock.

"How did you-"

"I've been keeping an eye on you both. It's one of the things I learned I could do from my condition."

"What have you seen?" I asked.

"You know old stuff, recent stuff..." She said.

I made a Hm noise and Lily kissed my cheek.

"I know about you locking Matt in the closet." she said.

"I just wanted to talk to him." I said.

"By threatening the boy your daughter loves?" she asked.

"Well it got the message across. And I wouldn't say love, love is a strong word."

"Face it, my love. Our little girl isn't little anymore. Her and Matt are close. You couldn't say you didn't see this coming."

"But he hurt her!"

"And she will forgive him in time."

I sighed and closed my eyes,leaning my head against hers.

"But I don't want her too." I said.

Lilyana squeezed me tightly, hands rubbing on my back.

"I know. Matt's a good kid Loki."

"I know...but he still hurt her."

I opened my eyes and stared down into her own.

"Their going to come get me,send me away...it could be any second now." I said.

"Well that's to bad cause I'm not letting you go." Lilyana said. I smiled.

"Neither am I."