Chapter 19

LilyanaP.O.V.

We stopped on top of a building and got off as Loki pulled me inside.

“Sit here.” he said pointing to the couch and I did.

I looked out the window to see other tale buildings and the blue sky. They remind me off Thor’s eyes. Thor. I wonder where he is? I’m still pissed at him for kissing me but I can’t help but be worried about him. He is like my brother.

“What are you thinking about?”Loki asked.

“Nothing.”I said.

“Lily,if you don’t tell me I’ll go in your mind.”

“Okay. This morning I got up early and went outside, I was singing-”

“You sing?” he asked.

“I always have but when I’m alone. Any way I was singing and then Thor came and said he was looking for me. He had heard me sing. He asked me to sing again and I did, he twirled me around and I was laughing and then he stopped spinning me and pulled me into his arms and...”

“And?” he asked.

“He kissed me.” I said.

“Did you kiss him back.” he asked his voice dangerously low.

“No. I pushed him away and slapped him in the face.” I said. Loki smiled.

“Good.” he said. He kneeled down in front of me and gave me a kiss on the head and then kissed my stomach. There was a noise from outside and Loki got up and went outside. I sat there and watched him as I saw he was staring at something in the sky before starting to walk his way back inside. I noticed Tony come from the other side.

“Lilyana will you excuse us.” Loki said.

I nod my head and got up walking outside. I looked down at the city of people below and sighed. They didn’t deserve what was coming to them. I heard a crash and saw something came flying out the window and down the building. Soon something come back up and I saw it was Tony in his suit. He said something to Loki before blasting him. There was a big sound and I looked up to the sky and there was a big portal. Loki came outside and he had his armor back on and his helmet. I couldn’t help but smile and say ‘moo.’ and Loki gave me a look that said don’t start. I walked back inside and sat down on the couch. There was nothing I could do. I started to go towards the when the wall beside me was blasted. I screamed and turned around as I saw this alien coming towards me with a gun. He was about to shoot me but got hit by the side and feel to the ground. I noticed the hammer sticking out of his side. I saw Thor making his way towards me.

“Are you alright?” he asked.

“Yeah.”

“Listen Lily I’m sorry-”

“Thor we can talk about that later, you know because of the alien invasion going on.” I said pointing outside. He nods his head before walking outside and flying away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A few hours later it was over. Loki had lost and the avengers had won. Thor came back for me and took me to the others who were keeping an eye on Loki. We made it down stairs. I gave everyone a nod and my eyes landed on Loki. He was and cuffed and had small scratches on his face. I was going to say something when I felt a pain in my stomach. I got down on my knees and Thor helped me up. Loki had his eyes on me and was going to make his way towards me when steve hold him back.

“Lily what’s the matter?” Loki asked as he pushed past Steve and up to me. I murmured something under my lips.

“What?” he asked.

I leaned over and whispered it in his ear. He looked at me and I nod my head. His face went from clam to freaking out. He took me out of Thor’s arms and we started to walk.

“Where are you going?” I heard Tony say nehind us. Some one grabed Loki’s shoulder and he turned around and face Thor.

“Loki-”he didn’t even finish his sentence because Loki punched him in the face. He pushed Thor to the ground and puched him again and before taking lifting his head up and head butting him in the nose. Steve picked Loki off of him.

“That’s for Kissing Lily.” he said once he calmed down.

“Loki please.” I said. Steve let him go and Loki started walking towards me before quickly turning around and kicking Thor in the chest then the face.

“Loki!” I said .He stopped turned around and picked me up.

“Hey someone stop-”

“Will you guys just please stop and shut up! I’m about to have a baby here!” I yelled and that got everyone quite. Tony and Bruce came up to us.

“Where’s the closet hospital?” Bruce asked.

“A block from here.” Tony said.

“Guys when I say I’m about to have a baby I mean the baby coming now, like right now.” I said.

“Oh.” Tony said.

“We can take her to the jet. There are some pillows and blankets and towels inside. It’s right there.” Natasha said pointing to the jet that was crashed.

“Okay me, Steve and Clint will stay here and try to wake up Thor, because he’s knocked out. Nat and Bruce go with Lilyana and Loki.” Tony said.

Bruce and Natasha nod their heads before they started running towards the jet with Loki caring me. When we got there Natasha made a little bed out of pillows and Loki sat me down on it. Natasha put a blanket over me. I bend my knees up.

“Should I or do you want to?” she asked Bruce.

He went to the other side of me as Natasha went in the middle of me and Loki was at my other side holding my hand.

“You ready?” she asked. I nod my head.

“Okay here we go.” she said.