Chapter 55

LidiyaP.O.V.

I woke up from hearing Matt yelling my name. I got up and looked around and saw that I was in the middle of the road. I was back home. But where are my parents and Matt? I walked off the road and into the forest.

"Matt! Mom! Dad!" I yelled.

I jumped over a fallen tree.

"Matt!Dad-"

I felt something wrap around my ankle and pull me to the ground. I was being dragged and I tried to hold onto the ground or roots sticking up from the ground. Once I was done being dragged I looked up and saw Matt's uncle.

"You.." I said.

"Yes, me. Now where's me nephew?" He asked.

"I don't know."

He grabbed me by my arm and lifted me up from the ground.

"I know he went after you. Tell me where he is!" he yelled.

I stomped on his foot and his grip on my arm loosen and I pulled myself away. I started to run through the forest and I knew he was chasing after me. Matt, dammit where are you?!

LokiP.O.V.

After the darkness was gone I opened my eyes. Lilyana was still in my arms, the wound she has still bleeding. I pressed my hand against it. A hum come from her mouth.

"Your going to be alright. Your going to be okay....okay?" I asked.

"Okay." she croaked.

Lily started to cough as more blood started to pour from her mouth.

"Loki...I can't heal myself. And this time you can't use your magic to help me either."

"You and Lidiya...you two always push me out of the way from getting hurt."

"We love you Loki...we would gladly take a bullet in the chest for you. Or in my case a arrow."

I scooped her up in my arms. She looked up at me, her eyes wondering my face.

"What are you doing?" she asked.

"Getting you help." I said.

I teleported us away.

LidiyaP.O.V.

As Matts uncle was still chasing me I started throwing spells and ice at him. But it didn't stop him. Only slowed him down a little. I stopped and grabbed my bag of sleeping powder and when he got close enough threw it at his feet. Red smoke went up in the air and and I covered my eyes and held my breath before running again. I made it to a meadow.

But it wasn't any meadow. It was the meadow that I came to as a kid, when the deer got shot and I killed those men. I walked slowly across it, taking in the scenery.

"Matt!" I yelled.

Silence.

"Lidiya!"

Matt appeared from out of the trees at the other ended. He stopped when he saw me and smiled. We started running towards each other and I started to get déjà vu. Suddenly Matt started to run faster and I started to remember. And that's when it happened.

The gun went off.

Not Alone (Loki Fan Fic)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara