Chapter 53

LidiyaP.O.V.

"Okay...so how are we going to get to Asgard again?" Matt asked.

We were walking in the forest. I was trying to find the end of the forest line where I saved that deer and Tony almost hit me with his car.

"We are going to use magic to transport us there." I said.

"But can't we just asked that guy you told me about, the gatekeeper?" he asked.

"Yes. But if you haven't noticed Matthew that me and my family aren't really on my grandpa's good side. Hemidall is sworn to the king of Asgard. He won't let us up using the bifrost." I said.

When we made it to the end of the forest line I brought us into the middle of the road.

"Okay, so magic! Magic is good, magic is our friend." Matt said.

"It's not just 'magic' it's dark magic." I said.

"What's so bad about dark magic?" He asked.

"Magic has to do will spells. Dark magic is as it says 'dark'. It uses and takes energy. But in my families case it also has to with emotion's in a certain place. That's why we need to be here. This place has the most emotion from me. This and another.....but I don't want to talk about it."

"What emotion's is here?"

"Fear and sadness. Fear because I was scared that Tony was going to take me away from my family and into the hands if my uncle. Sadness because this was the place were my mother was taken away from me."

"When you guys escaped Asgard, what was your dad's emotions?"

"There was a garden that was their. My mom told me my dad gave it to her a birthday present. It has love,happiness, fear, sadness. And so, so many more emotions.....channeling all that my dad helped us escape, no energy was needed. But for me, since I don't have that many emotions it's going to take some energy from me. Which will make me weak."

Matt put a hand on my shoulder.

"Lidiya, we can find another way." He said.

"Like what? Ask your uncle for a favor? Get him to get Thor down here and demand him to take me to my parents? Yeah no." I said.

I kneeled on the and put my hands out to my sides. I close my eyes. I heard Matt get down to.

"So...."

I raised an eyebrow.

"How long is going to take?" he asked.

"Longer if you don't shut up." I said.

15 minutes later

"We're still here." Matt said.

I opened my eyes and glared at him.

"What?" he asked.

I sighed and dropped my hands onto my lap.

"Do ya-do you think you did it wrong?" he asked.

"How am I supposed to know?! I've only read books on this stuff! It's not like I did this before!" I said.

Dark smoke started to rise from the ground in a big circle but quickly disappeared.

"You did it! Welll...for like 5 seconds." Matt said. I rolled my eyes.

"Thanks Matt. Thanks for saying that." I said.

"Lidiya-"

"How about you give it ago?!"

"Um-"

"Seriously! Try it! It's so freaking easy! Oh that's right, you can't do magic!"

"Lidiya!"

"I'm sorry! This is just really stressing me out!"

A horn being honked turned my attention up ahead. A truck was heading our way and was ready to squash us. Me and Matt looked at each other and screamed, me lancing into him and gripping his shirt closing my eyes. It started to her dark and the sound of the wind blowing fast filled my ears. For a split second I felt like we where floating until my knees hit the ground. Instead of feeling the hard road under my knees I felt soft grass.

Pulling away from Matt slightly I looked around. We were in a garden, a very beautiful one at that. We landed right next to a shimmering blue pond. I behind us and saw a golden palace.

"Are we dead?" Matt asked.

"Open your eyes." I said.

Matt opened one eye and looked around. He turned his head and looked up at the sky.

"Yep. Were dead."

I hit him in the chest before getting up. Helping Matt, I lead him inside the maze like bushes. We hold hands so we don't lose each other. I squeeze Matt's hand tighter and he squeeze's back. Finally we made it through the maze and ran out the garden.

"Lidiya, I just thought of something!" Matt said.

"What?" I asked.

"That guy who was the gatekeeper, who opens the bifrost doesn't he see everything?"

"Yeah...."

"So couldn't he see us in Asgard?"

We slowed down to a stop. Crap. I forgot.

"Um..." I said.

"Can you do a spell to cloak us or something?" He asked.

"Well it wouldn't make sense now would it?" I asked.

"What are we gonna do?" he asked.

I put a hand under my chin.

"Hemidall would have saw us once our feet touched Asgard. He would have told Odin and guards would have been waiting for us at the entrance." I said.

"What if he didn't know we were here?" Matt asked.

"What if he did?" I asked.

HemidallP.O.V.

I watched as Lidiya and her friend Matt talked. I knew she would come for them sooner or later.

"Any news if treason?" a guard asked from behind.

"No. None at all." I said.

"Have you seen any intruders?"

"No."

As the guard leaves I switch my gaze back to Lidyia. Her and the boy Matt were running again, holding hands. I smiled.

"Such young souls. I'll by them time."