Chapter 18

LilyanaP.O.V.

I started walk towards were Loki was. Why would Thor kiss me? He knows I love Loki. I made it to my room and slammed the door. I plopped down on my bed and put my head in my hands. What was I going do? I need Loki. There was a loud blast coming from outside my door. I got up slowly and made my way towards the door. I opened it and there was alarms going off.

“Lilyanna come with me.” I turned my head and saw Phil.

“What’s going on?” I asked.

“Were under attack. We need to get you some where safe.” he said grabbing my hand. He led me down a bunch of hall and I heard a roar.

“What’s that?” I asked.

“You don’t want to know. Down the hall to your right there’s a white door. Press the red button step inside and press the blue button to lock it from anyone on the other side to come in. I come and get you when it’s over.” he said before running off. I walked down the hall and took a right when bumped into someone.

“Sorry.” I said and when I saw his eyes I froze.

They were an unnatural color blue. He took knife out and swung it at me but I moved in time. He keeps on doing it again and again until I was backed up against the wall. I started to focus on a cold feeling and when swung his arm again I caught it, my arm now blue. I twisted his arm making him drop the knife. I made a dagger out of ice and stabbed him making him fall to the floor. There was a crash from the wall besides me. I saw something get up.

“Loki.” I ran and gave him a hug.

“Lily your hurt.” he said. Looked down and saw there was a slash across my chest and blood was going down my dress

“Wow, I didn’t feel that.” I said before I started to fall but Loki caught me. He picked me up bridal style and started to carry me down the hall.

“Look at me.” Loki said. I did as he said but it was hard to when my vision got blurry. I notice we were inside a jet and Loki held me in his lap. He put his hand on my chest as a green glow came from his hands. After a while my vision wasn’t blurry anymore and my chest was healed.

“Where are we going?” I asked.

“New York, where I will open the portal.”

“Loki, please don’t do this.” I said. He just ignored me and looked up front. I sighed knowing he wasn’t going to say anything else and just laid my head on his chest.

Not Alone (Loki Fan Fic)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara