Chapter 29

5 years later

LidiyaP.O.V. (8 years old) What she looks like at the side>>>

I was watering my flowers that were growing on by my window. When I was done I put the watering can down and smiled at the flowers as the sunlight made them glow bright. I fixed my purple head band and pushed one of my curls behind my ears. I went out of my room and down stairs into the kitchen. My mom was cooking by the stove her hair in a messy bun.

"Mom." she turned around and gave me a smile.

"Yes sweetie?"she asked. I started playing with my dress.

"I was wonder if it was okay if I could go outside?"I asked.

"Of course. Just don't go past the forest line."

"No. I mean can I go outside like past the line."I said. She stopped what she was doing and turned to me.

"Sweetie I would let you but you know your father,he doesn't want you to go that far."

"I know mom, he scared that I might be seen by heimdall,but he's been teaching me magic,cloaking spells. I've been getting good at it. I just want to go beyond the forest. I want to see whats out there." I said.

"Absolutely not."I turned around and saw my dad.

"But-"

"No but Lidiya you know the rule."he said before turning around and going into the living. I started walking towards him and saw him looking at one of his daggers. I went up behind him and grabbed his hair.

"Lidiya what are you doing?"he said.

"Braiding your hair. It will take 4 minutes that should be enough time for you to decide to let me go out into the town 5 miles from here."I said as I continued to braid his hair.

"The answer is no."he said.

"Come on. Just for a few minutes,you can come with me,and mom too! Come on we could do something fun."I said.

He put on a thinking face.

"No."he said with a smirk.

I finished his braid and threw my arms around his shoulders.

"Dad!!!!!!Pretty please!!I promise I will listen,and behave. Please Daddy!"I said.

He looked at me and I gave him the puppy dog eyes and his face was serious and dint change as he looked at me. I gave him a little pout and I saw his face soften. He groaned and mumbled a fine. I squealed and hugged him tight.

"Thank you daddy,thank you,thank you!"I said. He laughed and I gave him a kiss on the cheek before running up the stairs.

"I'm going to change,you should too!"I yelled before going into my room.

LokiP.O.V.

"So our letting her go."Lilyanna said coming into the living room.

"At first no but then i had a change of heart."I said.

"She gave you the puppy eyes and the pout didn't she?"

"Yep."I said popping the p.

"Nice braid."she said coming up and grabbing my hair.

"Have you becoming our daughters new barbie doll?"she asked giggling.

"Your just mad cause you don't have one."I said.

"I don't look like a reindeer in my helmet and I'm not mad about that am I?"she asked. I stuck my tongue out at her and she rolled her eyes at me.

"Put your tongue away." she said.

"You weren't saying that last night,were you dear?"I asked with a smirk and she blushed hitting me in the head.

"Go get ready." she said before walking back into the kitchen.