Chapter 26

LokiP.O.V.

I was sitting on a couch reading a book. It's been a few years since we've been here on earth. Lidiya is 3.

"Daddy."

I looked up from my book and to Lidiya. Her long black hair that went down to her waist. She was wearing a purple dress with green flowers at the bottom. Her green eyes staring up at me with a sad look as she held something behind her back.

"Yes sweetheart, what is the matter?" I asked putting my book to the side.

"This bird, I found it outside." she said showing me the bird and bringing it from behind her back. It was nesleted up in her cupped hands.

"What's wrong with it?" I asked.

"It's wing is broken. I'm going to take care of it until it gets better." she said. I smiled.

"Well that is sweet of you Lidiya. Where's your mother?" I asked.

"She went to the store. Daddy look what I found! This will be a perfect basket for the bird to rest." she said. She had my helmet in her hands in inside the bird sat in the middle of it.

"Lidiya I don't think the bird can rest in my helmet." I said. She took the bird out and put it on top of a blanket. She took my helmet and put it on her head and the front part of it went in front of her eyes.

"Daddy, are you half reindeer?" she asked.

"No."

"Half cow?"

"No." I said. She pushed the helmet up and looked at me.

"Are you a bull?" she asked.

"No, why are you asking all this questions?" I asked.

"I'm curious, and bored." she said. She came over and jumped on my lap resting her head on my chest.

"Daddy can we play a game?" she asked.

"Of course. How about hide and seek?" I asked. She started buncing in my lap.

"Yes! You count first!" she said pocking my chest before running of somewhere in the house.

"Don't forget to count!"

"1,2,3-"

"With your eyes closed!"

"Okay!" I said laughing a little before putting my hands over my eyes. I counted out loud.

"28,29..30! Ready or not,here I come!" I yelled taking my hands off my eyes and running up stairs already knowing where she was hiding. I went into Lidiya's room and went towards her closet. When I opened it there was no one inside. I frowned. I thought she would be in here.

"Boo!" Lidiya said jumping on to my back making me jump in surprise.

"I scared you daddy." she said and started laughing.

"Yes you did. And can I ask where my little princess was hiding?" I asked putting her on my hip.

"On the self." she said. I nod my head.

"Having fun?"We turned are heads and saw Lilyana.

"Yeah!" Lidiya said hopping off of me and running in front her mother.

"And can I ask why there is a sleeping bird wrapped up in a blanket down stairs?" she asked.

"It's hurt! I found him when I was playing out in the forest. Can I take care of him until he gets better please!" Lidiya said grabbing on to her mother's shirt looking up at her.

"Okay." Liylana said and Lidiya screamed.

"Thank you mommy!"

"No problem.Now go and wash your hands dinner is about to be ready." Lilyana said. Lidiya ran into her bathroom.

"She is going to get away with so many things." Lilyana said. I walked over to her and wrapped my arms around her waist.

"And why's that?" I asked.

"She has your charm and your eyes,both things that get me to melt into anything you guys want." she said. I smirked.

"I would say your wrong,but it's a hundred percent true." I said and she slapped me in the chest before pulling away from me.

"Yeah keep saying that when we get to bed,it won't be so true when you don't get what you want tonight." She said walking out the door.

My smirk faded as I realized what she just said and went casing after her.