Chapter 35

LilyanaP.O.V.

"Love...Lily?"

I opened my eyes and found myself laying on the floor in the living room. I got b my knees and saw papers,drawings surrounding me. I looked up and saw Loki looking down at me worried. I sighed and ran a hand through my hair.

"I did it again,didn't I?" I asked.

"Yes. Expect this time you didn't draw your father." he said.

I looked closely at the drawings. Some were of hemidall gazing into the stars. Others were of Lidiya and Matt. One of what they would look like when they got older holding hands and others as them as they look now. There was one that caught my sight. I picked it up and stared at it. It was a drawing of Lidiya and Matt sleeping,her cuddled up in his chest and him having one hand wrapped around her as the other was holding her hand.

"I've been looking through books,theres nothing like this that's in any of them." Loki said.

"Here anyways. They probably do in Asgard,but we're never going there again." I said.

Loki helped me up and we started walking back up the stairs. I walked in our room and sat on the bed.

"So how you feeling?" I asked.

"What?" he asked.

"It's been hours since Lidiya's been gone and you haven't gone all daddy protective mode and tried to bring her back into your arms safe and sound." I said.

"I have never been on daddy protective mode."

"There was that time when Lidiya went out in the forest and made friends with a raven.When it swooped down towards her you killed it.Then you carried her back inside." I said.

"It was staring at her like it was going to eat her,and it was coming down fast towards her like it was going to poke her eyes out." he said.

"Really?"i asked.

Loki pouted and looked out the window.

"Don't pout. It makes you look like a child." I said.

"Did you just call me a child?" he asked.

"Yes and a very cute one at that." I said.

"Woman I am not cute!I am a god!"

"Yeah but a cute one." I said.

He walked over to me,glaring at me with a mischievous glint in his eye.

"I'm going to pay for that,aren't I?"I asked.

LidiyaP.O.V.

I woke up and found myself with Matt's arm around me while he was still sleeping. I looked at the big clock that was on his wall. 7:30 am.

"Matt..Matt wake up its morning." I said.

"I don't want too..five more minutes." he said.

"Open your eyes or you'll find a bowl of snakes in your cereal." I said.

He opened one eye and looked at me to see if I was serious. When he saw I was he sighed.

"Kay, I'm up." he said.

He got up and rubbed his eyes. He looked towards me.

"Did you have good dreams?" he asked.

"Yeah." I said.

"Lidiya, your fathers here!" I heard Matt's mom call.

"I got to go,my father doesn't like waiting to long." I said throwing the covers off of me.

"Alright. I guess I'll see you when I see you." he said.

"And let's pray it's soon."I said. I jumped down from his bed and he went down the ladder.

"Bye Matt." I said before giving him a kiss on the cheek.

"Thanks for the song." I said before making it out if his room and down the steps.

I saw a tall figure standing outside the door and ran over to him.

"Dad!" I said. He picked me up and put me on his back.

"Was she good?" my dad asked.

"Yes. You can come here when ever you want Lidiya."Matt's mom said.

"Okay. Bye!" I said.

My dad turned around and started walking towards the other side of the street.

"Where's mom?" I asked.

"She's...busy with something at the moment." he said.

"Dad what did you do?" I asked. In a flash we were back home in the living room. He put me down and I looked up at him with my arms crossed.

"I didn't do anything!" he said but from the look in his eye I could tell he was lying.

Five seconds later a book was thrown towards his head but he ducked in time. I looked to the side and my eyes popped out of my head before I started laughing.

"Mom?"

She stood there in her pajama with pink hair as she glared at my father.

"LOKI!" She yelled.

"Yes sweetheart?" my dad asked sweetly.

"YOU.TURNED.MY.HAIR.PINK!"

"We'll it doesn't look that bad." he said trying to keep a straight face.

I moved out of the way as my mother cased my father around the living room. Ice, books and different objects flew around as she tried to hit my father.

"PINK!PINK,I HATE PINK!"

"I know but you look cute."

"THIS IS NOT CUTE!"

She tackled him to the ground and pined his arms to the side.

"Change it back!" she said.

"And what if I don't?" my father asked. My mother put her face down almost touching his nose.

"Don't test me."

"I know not to,and can I say I like this position." my father said.

"Change it back or..."

She bend down towards his ear and whispered something and my dad's smirk turned into a frown. When my mom was finished she raised an eyebrow at him.

"Fine." he said. He waved his hand and her hair went back to its original color. My mom got up off of him and walked towards me.

"Welcome back home,sweetie." she said giving me a hug. She walked up the stairs.

"What did she say?" I asked.

"Nothing you need to worry about. Just,parent stuff." He said shrugging his shoulder.

"Oh. We'll I'm going to go play outside.I'll be back in a few minutes." I said before running out the door.