Chapter 5

LilyanaP.O.V.

“Why did you bring us back?” Thor asked. We were back in Asgard in the bifrost.

“Do you realize what you’ve done what you started?!”Odin said.

“I was protecting my home.” Thor said.

“You cannot even protect your friends, how do you hope to protect the kingdom. Down to the healing room, NOW!” Odin said to Sif and the warriors three.

“Lilyana to your father!” Odin said. I nod my head as I walked out with Heimdall as Loki and Thor stayed behind with their father.

“You have seen you true form.”Heimdall said.

“Huh?” I asked. He pointed to my right arm that was exposed and no longer covered in leather or metal.

“Yeah.” I said folding my arms across my chest. I stopped walking and looked towards him.

“Wait how did you-”Then I remembered this is Hemidall.

“Right.” I said. I told everybody bye and that I would see them later as I left and went to the library.

“Father.” I called as I closed the door. I was soon pulled in a big hug.

“Thank the gods you’re alright.” he said. I hugged him tighter.

“I saw my true form, well kind of.” I said. He pulled away confused.

“When one of the frost giants touched me my arm turned blue and there were markings.” I said.

“Did any one see you?” he asked.

“No.” I said.

“Good, now how about you go get changed while I make dinner.” he said.

I nod my head as I gave him a kiss on the cheek before running upstairs. I took of my clothes and turned on the shower. I got in and stared washing up. I started thinking about Loki and how he was staring at his arm, it was like he saw a ghost. I looked down at my arm. When the Frost giant touched me it felt like a cold icy wind went through my body. I focused on that feeling and blue started showing on my hands and crawled up my arms. The water from the shower stared froze up on my body. I turned off the water and got out of the shower. I wrapped a towel around me and looked in my mirror and traced the marking on my face with my hands. I saw my red eyes before they faded away and turned into back into blue as I turned back to normal. There was a knock at my door.

“Lilyana, Loki is here to see you.” my father said.

“I’ll be down in a minute.” I said. I quickly got dressed and dried my hair. When I was done I went down stairs.

“Hey Loki, what’s going on?” I asked with a smile.

“Thor been banished.” Loki said.

                                                                     ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I went with Loki to the place. We were with Sif and the warriors three. I still couldn’t believe Thor got banished. I mean I know how he acts but still I never thought his own father would banish him. I was sitting next to Sif while Loki was standing up looking at his arm again.

“We should never have let him go.” Volstagg said.

“There was no stopping him.”Sif said.

“At least he’s only banished and not dead, which is what we’d all be if that guard hadn’t told Odin where we’d gone.”Fandral said. Hogun walked over and put some medicine on Volstagg arm where the frost giant had grabbed him. There was a big blue mark on it that was shaped as a hand print.

“How did the guard even know?”Volstagg asked.

“I told him.” We all looked over to Loki. I was shocked.

“What?”Fandral asked.

“I told him to go to Odin after we’d left, he should’ve been flogged for taking so long we should never have reached Jotunhiem.”Loki said.

“You told the guard!?”Volstagg said.

“I saved our lives…and Thor’s. I had no idea father would banish him for what he did.” Loki said.

“Loki you must go to the Alfather and convince him to change his mind.”Sif said.

“And if I do, then what? I love Thor more dearly than any of you but you know what he is. He’s arrogant, he’s reckless, he’s dangerous, you saw how he was today! Is that what Asgard needs from its king!?”Loki said before storming out of the room. I got up to go after and when I made it to the door and opened it but I stopped when Sif started to speak.

“He may speak of the good of Asgard, but he’s always been jealous of Thor.” she said

“We should be grateful to him he saved our lives.”Volstagg said.

“Laufey said there were traitors in the house of Odin, a master of magic could bring here Jotuns into Asgard.”Hogun said.

“Loki’s always been the one for mischief but you’re talking about something else entirely.”Fandral said.

After he said that I left and went to search for Loki. I know Loki, and I know that he would never do something like that. I still felt bad for Thor he didn’t deserve something like that, even though we didn’t talk much to each other but when there was times when we did he was like a brother to me. I’m not going to lie I was going to miss him but maybe this banishment will be good for him, maybe he’ll learn something or change his ways and be able to come back. I asked one of the guards if he had seen Loki and he said that he saw him heading towards the weapons vault. When I got to the weapons vault I heard to voices coming from the other side of the door. I open the door a little and looked inside.

“I am I cursed?” Loki said. He was over by the casket.

“No.” Odin said who was on the steps.

“Than what am I?” Loki asked.

“You are my son.” Odin said. Loki turned around and I gasped. He was blue and had making on his face and red eyes. Loki was a frost giant like me, but how could this be?

“What more than that?” Loki asked as he turned back to normal. He started walking towards his father.

“The casket wasn’t the only thing you took from Jotunheim that day was it?” Loki asked.

“No, in the aftermath of the battle I went into the temple and I found a baby, small for a giants offspring, abandoned, suffering, left to die, Laufey’s son.” Odin said.

I backed away from the door and but my hand over my mouth. I couldn’t believe what I just heard. Why didn’t Odin tell me? I ran back home and burst through the door and into the Kitchen. My father was by the stove cooking.

“Lilyana is that you? You came just in time dinner is about to be ready.” My father said turning around with a smile. When he saw me out of breath he looked at me concerned.

“What’s the matter sweet heart?” he asked.

“Did you know?” I asked.

“Know what?” he asked.

“Did you know Loki was like me, a frost giant?” I asked.