Chapter 3

"TAKE YOUR HANDS OFF MY SON!!" Mrs.Byun hollered angrily but Hara hug Baekhyun even tighter.

Mrs.Byun walk towards Hara and was about to drag her but Baekhyun push his own mom away.

It pains Bomi to see the situation.Baekhyun even pushed his own mom just for the girl he shouldn't even be with in the first place.

"How could you do this to my niece?! You even bring that woman here?!!! And what's worse is that your letting them live on the same house!!!!" Suho yelled at the top of his lungs as he helped Mrs.Byun up "How horrible Bomi must have feel?!"

"Baekhyun!" Mrs.Byun shook her head in disappointment "How could you?! I never even imagine that you'll be like this!"

Baekhyun look at his mom,full of warnings "Don't you dare hurt Hara! I won't let you lay a hand on her and our child!!!"

Bomi finally burst into tears.She tried to stop but her sobs got louder,getting all the attention.

"Bomi....." Baekhyun uttered.

Mrs.Byun run to Bomi and hug her "I'm so sorry dear~" she cooed.

"Why didn't you tell us?!!" Suho yell "This is not acceptable!"

"Why are you even middling in?" Hara roll her eyes in annoyance.

"Shut your filthy mouth!" Suho said furiously "I can't believe you did this Baekhyun! If you won't leave with that woman right now then I'm taking Bomi with me!!!"

Bomi pull away from Mrs.Byun and everyone was surprised when she kneel in front of Suho.

"Don't do this oppa...Please." she cried "I don't want to lose him anymore.I don't care about anything as long as I'm right here next to him..." she said while shaking her head over and over,begging.

"Bomi! Stand up! You don't deserve to be like this!!!" Suho pull her up and shake her shoulders "He can't have both of you! That's unfair to your side!!! You're the real wife!" He look at Baekhyun,still holding Bomi's shoulder "If you won't leave Hara then I will make sure you won't see Bomi anymore!!!"

"Oppa!" Bomi cried "Please...let us be...for now!"

Mrs.Byun held Suho's shoulder "Let's go.Let them have time to talk." She then turn to Baekhyun "Think about what Suho said."

Baekhyun look down while holding Hara's hands.

"I'm afraid oppa..." Hara whispered.

Suho and Mrs.Byun was about to go out when Baekhyun spoke which makes them angry.

"You guys have no right to just barged into our house and tell us what to do! Me and Bomi are married! We will decide for ourselves so keep your hands off our lives!!!"

Mrs.Byun's hand automatically land on Baekhyun's,giving him a hard slap.

"How dare you say that?! If not because of me,you wouldn't be here!" Mrs.Byun slap Baekhyun's chest "What a stupid son you are!"

"If not because of you then I wouldn't be in this situation! You guys arranged this marriage!" Baekhyun fight back.

Bomi who was hurt of what he said step up "So you regret marrying me..." she look straight in his eyes "I don't know you anymore...Have you ever love me?!" She ask before running outside,not even minding the calls of the latter.

Bomi's P.O.V.
The way he look at her.The way he defended her and the way he said those things to his mom....why? It sounds like he regret being with me.He don't want me anymore.He's picking Hara over me.

"Bomi-ssi,where are you going?" Sungyeol ask but I ran past him.

I want to get away from this suffocating place!

"Bomi-ssi!!!" Why is he so stubborn?! Can't he see? I want to run away!

I suddenly stopped cause he held my wrist "Bomi-ssi,what's wrong?"

I shrug his hands off me "Leave me alone Sungyeol...please." I said as I see Baekhyun making his way towards us.

He sigh "Is there any problems?"

I glare at him "You're just my driver! Why are yoy asking so many questions!!!" I yell then ran away.

After running far,I stopped and sat on a bench nearby.Catching my breath,tears started to fall unconsciously.

"Bomi!!!!" Hearing that familiar voice,I wipe my tears and force a smile before looking back "Chen!!" I said as cheerful as possible.

He sat next to me with that worried face of him "Don't pretend to be ok.We've been looking for you." He said.

I look away.Here we go again! Chen being my hero! I feel sorry for him.

"Hello?" I look at him and he's talking with someone on his phone "Yes.I found her." He look at me and smile "I'll take her to Shantel's house." He said then hang up.

"Who's that?"

"Suho-hyung." He stand up and held my hand "let's go.I'll take you to Shantel's house.She's waiting."
>>><<<
"Chen...why are you so nice?" I ask.

"Cause I am." He chuckle,still keeping his eyes on the road "Is that even a question?"

I played with my fingers as I think of a topic to open up.It's awkward.He's giving a not so nice of an aura.

I was about to speak when he spoke "I regret giving you up.I shouldn't have! I shouldn't have let you be with a wrong person!!!" I can feel that he's angry.

"Chen..." Here I go again.Tears are falling again! "Don't be like this.Just move on."

He stop the car on the side.We are here in front of Shantel's apartment.

"How can I move on when I know you're suffering?!!" He yell but his eyes soften when he look at me "I'm always here.Ready to catch you when you fall."

I look away "I already fall...for a different person.Look around you Chen.There's the one you deserves.She's near you."

He let out a deep sigh and went out the car.I also went out and we made our way to Shantel's apartment in silence.

"Oh my gosh Bomi!" As soon as she open the door,she wrap her arms around me "You look so devastated."

I slightly push her "You're exaggerating." I laugh but she keep her serious face "You're crazy Yoon Bomi!"

I stop laughing and just sigh "Then what should I do? Should I just cry all the time!!!" I look up to prevent my tears once again "I'm tired.Very tired."

She hug me once again.Comforting me with her sweet words and encouragement.

I let my tears fall and cry my heart out.It's so hard.I don't want this anymore.Why must I fall to him?