Chapter 4

Baekhyun sat next to Hara while watching her carefully.He look at the baby girl in her hands and a smile form in his lips.

"Thank you for giving me EunHa.She looks really pretty." Baekhyun smile reach his ears as he watch Hara carry their baby girl.

"Do you want to carry her?" Hara ask then she put EunHa in Baekhyun's arms.

Baekhyun stand up and cuddle the baby,swaying side to side while humming a beautiful tune.

"You're making her sleep." Hara laugh "Look at her.She's closing her eyes."

Baekhyun also laugh "Good night then,baby EunHa."
_______________________________
"We are going now.Say hi to Bomi from me,hyung." Kai wave his hands and left.

(EXO don't know about what's happening between Baek,Hara and Bomi,except Chen,Suho and Chanyeol)

Uncomfortable silence filled the practice room as other members left,leaving Suho,Chen and Baekhyun inside.

"Where's my wife?" Baekhyun decided to broke the silence "Where is she?!"

"Where did you get the guts to even call her your wife when you can't leave that Hara for her?!" Chen grab his collar "I'm amaze Baekhyun.Really amaze but I'm taking her now!" He then push Baekhyun on the wall.

Baekhyun fix himself while glaring at Chen "Leave her alone! She doesn't love you at all! Move on Chen! She loves me!!!"

"Where did you get the confidence? If I'm her,I would rather stay with the one who makes me feel love than with the one who's hurting me!" Suho yell.

"Suho-hyung,please...where is she?" Baekhyun beg.

"Why would I tell you? It's her choice to left two weeks ago.You leave her alone." Suho said then leave the room with Chen.

Baekhyun sat on the floor and grab his hair in frustration.

"Aish!!!" He yell as he punch the wall "Screw you Chen!!!"

"Baekhyun!" He stop then look up only to see Chanyeol giving him his phone "Someone wants to talk to you."
_____________________________
"Let's eat." Shantel handed Bomi a piece of pizza but Bomi just shook her head,focusing on her computer.

"You haven't eaten anything.You look so pathetic." She put the plate on the table then sat on the sofa "Stop working.This is my apartment and not your office."

Bomi didn't say a thing.She's been like this for two weeks and it's scaring Shantel.

"Bomi-ah,Byun keep calling." Shantel said then throw Bomi's phone at her.

Bomi catch the phone and took out the battery "Let him be." She said.

"Aren't you gonna talk to him? Fix things up?" Shantel sat next to Bomi "To tell you the truth,I never really like that Byun for you.But seeing how devastated you look...I'm pushing you towards him.I called him."

Bomi look at Shantel without any idea what she was saying "What do you mean you-" Just then the door bell rang.Shantel hurriedly opened the door and in just a moment,Bomi find herself in Baekhyun's embrace.

"I miss you so much Bomi~" Baekhyun hug her tight "What you think is wrong.I never regret marrying you.I never regret loving you Bomi-ah.You're my wife."