Chapter 22

Baekhyun's P.O.V.
We were all in dazed when Chen called.Until now we still are.

"What's happening?" Sehun finally broke the silence.His tears are threatening to fall "How did that happened to Suho-hyung? And Bomi-noona...."

I close my eyes,trying to calm myself down.

Bomi....where did she hide our daughter? What have she done? Why is Suho-hyung in this state?

I open my eyes when I felt a light tap on my shoulder "Let's talk." Kris-hyung offer.

I glance at Suho-hyung's operating room.Until now,he's still inside and the doctors haven't say anything.Not even a single word yet.

"Let's go."

I nodded and follow Kris-hyung.We stopped once we reach the roof top.

"Don't you feel strange?" He ask,facing me "MiHyun is nowhere to be found.Suho's shot,Bomi won't even say a word and Chen's missing too!" He grab his hair in frustration "Do you know something Baekhyun? Try talking to Bomi.She might listen to you."

I took a deep breath "I don't know hyung." I said,uneasy.

I went to her room earlier....but it was a big mistake.She just started kissing me and all! Thank god I controlled myself.Then she keep saying weird things like 'stay away' and 'they will kill you too'.

"You h-"

"Baekhyun...."

Me and Kris-hyung look back,only to find Taeyeon standing there with teary eyes.

"I'll talk to you later." Kris-hyung shook his head,patting my shoulder "Deal with that woman first." He then make his way downstairs.

Taeyeon quickly hug me and cry "Will Suho-oppa survive?" She ask which broke my heart "Will he?"

I push her away as tears also form on my eyes.I seriously don't know....

"Cry Baek.I'm here.You can lean on me.You can trust me." She hug me again,caressing my head.

I hug her back,crying on her shoulder.

What can I do? My daughter's missing.My hyung is in critical state and Bomi's gone insane.

"What should I do?....What can I do?!!!"

"Shhh...you don't have to do anything.Everything will fall on it's own place soon." She cooed,patting my back.

Will it....

"Hyung!!!!" I quickly pull away from Taeyeon and look at Kai who's breathing so hard.

My heart started to beat faster and faster....please don't let anything bad happen to Suho-hyung.

Third person's P.O.V.
"I can't believe it was you three!" Bomi said,stuttering "And you too Yerin....I thought you were someone I can trust..."

Yerin smirk "I thought the same thing too...but I was wrong." She then pull Bomi's hair "You took Chen away from me!!!!"

"I did not! He just never love you more than me!" Bomi yell,glaring at Yerin.

Hara laugh like a mad woman as she point a gun at MiHyun "Shut your mouth or you'll see this girl die."

"No! Not my daughter!" Bomi cried "You promise you'lol let her go...so plea-"

"We're not done yet Bomi." Dongwoo sat on her lap,tracing her lips with his finger "One more thing,' he then pull her up.

"Show Chen that you don't deserve him at all." Yerin continued "You set up all of this.You ordered Dongwoo to shot Suho and have just been playing with Baekhyun and him all this time."