Chapter 7

Many errors ahead.Sorry.....

Bomi's P.O.V.
"And so we went to paris and blah blah blah...."

I didn't understand what Dongwoo was saying anymore.Why is he so noisy? Tsk!

"So...wanna go out tonight?" He ask while poking my cheeks.

I open the car door and went out "Thanks Dongwoo.See you next next time." I said.Purposely not answering his question.

"Good morning Ms.Yoon." Yerin greeted me.Yes.Yerin.SM shifted her here at Yoon Entertainment.

"Nice to see you again.Where's Sowon?" I ask as I handed her some papers.

"What's this?"

"That's your group's new song." I said.Gfriend debuted already.They're our very first idol.

Yerin smile brightly "Thanks Ms.Yoon." she bow then run towards their practice room.

I went back to my office and started scanning some files on my computer when a message from Mr.Lee came.

Ms.Yoon,we need you here at SM.Bring Gfriend.

I was lost for some moment.Do I have to? I aks myself.What if he's there? Of course he will be there!

The next day,we arrived at SM.I saw many familiar people.F(x),SuJu,Red velvet and SNSD.

"Wah~ SM is really luxurious." Umji said while looking around as we went upstairs.

Suddenly,a little girl was running towards me.I tried getting out of her way but she still bumps into me and fell.

I help her up "Are you ok?" I ask as I hold her hands.

She nodded "Sorry...I know I'm not supposed to run." She said apologetically.

"It's ok.What's your name?"

"EunHa." She said with a big smile.She reminds me of Mihyun.

But EunHa does sounds familiar....

"I'm EunHa too!" Eunha said.Oh~ that's why.Eunha is part of GFriend.

"We'll get going now.Be careful." I patted the girls' head and went on to get my bussiness finish here fast.

We reach Mr.Lee's office and he talk about having a duet.Yuju and Onew.Hr also wants me to stay on  SM for a month!

"But...I also have my own business." I said.

"Yoon Entertainment is not big of a company yet.It's just SM's sub.You can manage both while you're here.I will be going to U.S. for month and SM needs you more." Mre.Lee explains.

We kinda argue and debate about it...I ended up agreeing.Ottoke!!!!

I stayed inside Mr.Lee's office the whole day.I didn't dare to go out.I know I'll see him here.

When Mr.Lee left someone knock on the door.I let that someone in and I was so surprise.

"CHANYEOL?" I suddenly stand up from my sit.

"BOMI!" He look shock too but then he show his famous derp smile "I knew it.You're back."

I pull his wrist and sat him on the couch "Don't you dare tell anyone." I threaten "Jugulae?"

He shook his head "Whatever.I will tell Baekhyun!"

He was about to ran outside when I kick his private part.I'm desperate! I don't want him to know!

He fell on the ground.Wincing in pain.While he was like that,I quickly took out my bandana and tied his hands "Yahh!!!" He yell "How could you!"

"Be quite!" I kick his legs when he stand up and he ended up sitting on the sofa.Hey! I learned martial arts!