Chapter 13

Errors Ahead! Mianheyo...

"Byun!!!" Bomi scream at the top of her lungs.She's been calling him for the hundred times already but he's still upstairs,inside his room along with MiHyun.

"What the heck are you doing to my daughter?" She yell as she made her way upstairs.

She open Baekhyun's room and saw him putting eyeliner on.She just sigh.She expected this coming but her eyes widened when she saw MiHyun.

She run towards her then cup her cheeks "Baby! Who draw those creepy lines on your eyes!"

"Yah! Don't call those creepy lines! It's eyeliner." Baekhyun put his eyeliner down then carry MiHyun "Right?"

MiHyun nodded then look at Bomi proudly "I look prettier don't I umma? Oppa and I have the same eyes." She giggle "The eyeliner king put eyeliner on me.Such a honor~^^" she said,referring to Baekhyun.

"Tsk! Whatever.Let's go." Bomi roll her eyes but smile secretly "Cuties~" she whisper.
»»»«««
"Bomi-ah~~~" Baekhyun coeed "Saranghae!"

Bomi stop walking as her face turn red.He's giving this kind of effects on her again!

MiHyun and Baekhyun just chuckle behind her.

"Eyy~ umma is flustered~^^" MiHyun tease then laugh hard "Oppa likes you umma."

Bomi compose herself before facing the two who keep teasing her and chuckling about stuff she doesn't even understand.

"Stop playing around.Greet your teacher." She said then open the door that leads to MiHyun's classroom.

Baekhyun put her down "Anyeong-hasseyo." They greeted.

"Omona!" A woman who's in her 20's gasp "E-EXO..."

"Ah..ne." Baekhyun rub the back of his neck "I'm just here to uhm...play with the kids.Our substitute CEO here,Ms.Yoon,has a daughter here in your class." He explain.

"Ah,right! MiHyun-ah.Have fun Mr.Byun and Mrs.Yoon." She flash them a welcoming smile "MiHyun is such a lucky girl~"
»»»«««
Bomi watch as Baekhyun run around the classroom,chasing MiHyun and her friends.She took out her phone and started taking pictures of him.

"Tss.Such a childish man." She giggle.

"Oh! EunHa!" Baekhyun stop running.He went towards the door where EunHa was standing with her dad.

"What are you doing here Baekhyun?" Eunhyuk ask.

"Ah! I'm here with MiHyun and her mom." He answered with a bright smile,pointing at MiHyun who's sitting on Bomi's lap.

EunHa roll her eyes secretly "tsk! That attention seeker again."

"Did you say something,baby?" Eunhyuk ask.

EunHa smile shyly "Ani appa.Let's go inside." She was about to pull him but he stopped her "We need to wait for your umma."

Baekhyun raise his eyebrows "Umma?...what do you mean?"

"You see...Hara got discharged from the mental institution a week ago." Eunhyuk answered uncertainly "I didn't know you would be here..."