SC:Three

Shantel can only slap her forehead with her palm in frustration as she stared at the woman in front of her.

"Ani,why are you so angry?" Ran asked "Baekhyun did come home on your anniversary."

"But he came home at midnight! How are we suppose to celebrate if I'm already sleeping?!" Bomi stomp her feet "I want a divorce!" She then took her ring off and slam it on the table.

"Uhm....don't you think you're being so unreasonable?" Shantel as hesitantly as she handed Bomi her favorite cucumber ice cream.

Yes.It's a cucumber ice cream and Baekhyun made it specially for his wife.He almost burned the kitchen,learning how to make an ice cream.

"A-Are you saying I'm dumb?" Tears form in Bomi's eyes as she stared at Shantel.

"A-Aniya! I never mean it that way!"

"D-Did you just yelled at me?" Bomi cried even more,putting her ice cream down "Just go with Baekhyun! I know you guys don't want to talk to me." She turn her back on them and hug her knees.

Ran and Shantel can only look at each other and shake their head.

"Tsk.Pregnant woman." Ran whispered.

"If you only know how I suffered when I visited her and she was pregnant with MiHyun that time." Shantel chuckle "She almost ripped my head into two."

"It's Baekhyun's turn to feel the hardship." Ran chuckle along with Shantel as she took the ring and put it on her pocket to give it to BaekHyun.

On the other side,ChanYeol laugh as the annoyed Baekhyun glare at him.

"Stop glaring at me like that!" He hit Baekhyun's shoulder,still laughing.

"Are you insane? I did a bad job asking you to come and listen to me!" Baekhyun sigh.

"Baek,what do you expect with a pregnant woman? She gets all moody but it will pass.Nothing can get worse right? She only asked you to move out of the house." He nudge his bestfriend with a teasing tone.

"That's the worst! What if she suddenly give birth and I'm not there!" Baekhyun stand up and walk back and fort,looking at the big house in front of him.

He tried opening the gate but it was locked.Their guard won't even let him in as it was Bomi's order.

He was about to climb over it in desperation to talk to his wife when the gate opened and Ran came out.

She took Baekhyun's hand and handed him the ring "Here.Bomi said she wants a divorce."

Baekhyun's face turned all pale at the information as he started at the ring in awe.

"Ohhh~ I guess things can still get worse." Chanyeol tease then laugh along with Ran "This two are really funny.They're like cat and dog."

"No! Tom and Jerry!" Ran argued "They're like Tom and Jerry!"

"What the heck guys?" Baekhyun suddenly yelled,sinking in all the information "What do I do now? What if she really want a divorce?!"

Chanyeol patted his friend's shoulder "Good luck bro."

Ran can only roll her eyes "That's impossible Byun.She's pregnant and you didn't even do anything.She needs you the most now and I don't think you will sign the divorce paper if she do give you one.The court won't approve too.Use your brain."

Baekhyun sat on the side walk,letting out a breath of relief "She change into a monster sometimes."

"Just like Shantel.Atleast Bomi have a reason.She can't help it.She's pregnant." Chanyeol shook his head "But Shantel? She's just a pure monster."