Chapter 11

"MiHyun....is she also my daughter?"

I look away.I really want to slap him right now "MiHyun...I adopted her when HyunMi died.I was so depress that time...I saw HyunMi in her.She replaced HyunMi's place." I lied.I won't tell him.Telling him about HyunMi is enough.

"I'm sorry...."

"Sorry? Can your sorry make any difference?! HyunMi died! You hurt me already!" I slap him cause of anger.Everything just came back to my memory and I can't take it anymore! I hate Byun Baekhyun!

Forgive? Love? That are the words I hate the most when it comes to Byun Baekhyun! He's a liar!

I shook my head and went to my room,slamming the door.I can hear Baekhyun knocking but I locked it.

I sat on the ground,hugging my knees while crying.Wae?! Why am I acting like this? I shouldn't be affected!

"Open the door Bomi! Please! Just talk to me!" He yell while hitting the door.I can hear him...crying.

No Bomi! You doesn't care! He deserves to cry and feel miserable!

"Bomi...Please...Please..."

Aish!!!

I stand up and unconsciously opened the door.What have I done? Why can't I resist him?!!

He suddenly hugs me which startled me but for some reason I couldn't even push him.

"Please Bomi...give me another chance.I'll be a better husband.Forgive me..."

What he said makes me realize that I was hugging him too so I pushed him hard "Forgive you? do you think it's that easy? my daughter died cause of you! You were so happy living with Hara that you forgot about me and choose to be with her! Did you even consider how I'll feel?" I ask,looking straight at him "Why can't you just get lost from my life?" I yell one last time before going inside my room with heavy steps.I saw pain in his eyes but I won't fall for him again! I won't be a fool who will sacrifice everything for him! I'm not an angel anymore...I wan't to be the bad woman this time!

This time he didn't knock on my door anymore.It was so quite so I guess he already went into his room.It's not that I'm hoping he'll knock or anything....

»»«««

"Bomi!!!" Chen yell as he ran towards her with open arms.

"What the! Chen! Let go! I can't breath..." Bomi struggle at Chen's hold.

Chen let go then pull Bomi inside her office.

"What do you need?" Bomi sat down on her swivel chair "You need something,don't you?"

Chen sat down across her "Well....uhm...what happened? Why is Baek living with you? Does he know about MiHyun now?"

Bomi sigh "I have no choice.It's a deal." She lean back on her chair "He knows about HyunMi but not about MiHyun."

"Are you really ok Bomi?"

"I'm fine." Bomi answered while eyeing Chen who look nervous "Spill it out Chen."

Chen sigh "I'm dating Yerin." He confess.

"What?!!" Bomi stand up in shock but then sat down calmly "Chen-ah...Yerin...what I mean is...I'm not asking you guys to break up but please don't get caught or else you guys will put the company and your group members in trouble.Like BTS,Gfriend are still new."