Chapter 25

Hi guys! First of all I want to say sorry in advance to those readers that won't be happy or satisfied with the ending.I did try my best and want to make the ending special but to tell you the truth,this author is really bad at writing endings.

Second,some readers are asking about V (remember? He was Taeyeon's boyfriend from the beginning?) I actually have plans for him.I will soon publish his side of the story which will be titled 'Married to a SASAENG FAN',so in this chapter,I introduce a new character hehehe....Bomi,Baekhyun and characters from this book will be there too so I hope you guys can support it like how you supported MBB/H.Hmmm...Maybe it's like a sequel to this book? Sorry for the long author note.I'm being talkative hahaha!!!

Lastly,thank you for giving me your opinion.It really help a lot since I don't know what to do.I read and counted all the comments to see who wants BaekMi or ChenMi.Some also wants a sad ending.It was hard deciding but with everyone's help,I came up with this ending~ I hope you guys will enjoy it......

Oh my god! What happened!

"Where is she?! Where are you guys bringing Bomi?!" I ask one of the nurse while shaking her shoulders violently.

"S-Sir,calm down." She move back and free herself from me "We need to treat her so please excuse me." She then hurriedly followed the other nurse.

I sat on a chair with my hand covering my face.It was my fault! Aish! I should have been more sensitive and realize that Teayeon,Hara and Yerin set her up!!!

I don't deserve her at all! I'm such a fool! How can I say I love her when I hurted her so much!

I keep punching the wall to the point that my knuckles started bleeding.

"I'm s-"

"B-Baekhyun-ssi?"

I wipe my tears and turn around,only to find an unfamiliar nurse in front of me.

"H-How's my wife?" I ask as I tried to hold back my tears.

She look down "We're so sorry....She's in a critical position.From the rooftop she-"

Before she can finish her words I push her out of the way and hurried inside Bomi's room.

I approach her slowly though I feel like dying by just looking at her.She looks so pale and weak....If I could just trade places with her then I will.

I sat next to her and held her hands as I let the tears I'm holding,fall "B-Bomi...I'm really sorry.Please forgive me.I-I still love you...I know I don't have the right to say that 3 words anymore but...I really do." I know I look gay but I cried even harder while lying my head on her hand "Please don't go...don't leave,don't die!!! MiHyun still needs you."

I close my eyes,not wanting to face the reality.It was my fault that she committed suicide.I'm such a horrible person.I keep saying I love her yet I can't even prove it.I keep wanting to be with her yet I keep hurting her and giving her reasons to stay away from me....

"What do you think you're doing?" My eyes widened upon hearing that voice.I lifted my head up while wiping my tears but they just won't stop.Tears keep falling for some reason "I said,What do you think you're doing? I'm not dying! What the heck is wrong with you! Being a drama queen!"

A smile form on my lips and I quickly hug her "B-Bomi! I thought you'll leave me!" I let go of her and examine her "What happened?! Why did you jump from the rooftop?!"

She give me a poker face "Why are you being like this? Such a weird person.Who are you by the way?"

I back away with a questioning look "What d-do you mean who I am? It's me Byun Baekhyun..."