Chapter 5

Bomi took a deep sigh as she enter Byun's mansion.

"Madame Byun is on her room ma'am." The maid said.

Bomi nodded and made her way to Mrs.Byun's room but she ended up on another room cause she can't remember which way to go.

She was about to ask a maid when she heard laughter form a room across.Being the curious type she is,she opened the door and look.

"EunHa is really pretty.Just like her mom." Mr.Byun said in total happiness.

"I'm glad she didn't get anything from Baek.I'm tired seeing his face everywhere I go." Baekbeom laugh as he give EunHa her milk.

"What about our plans for the company now?" Mr.Byun suddenly ask.

Bomi's eyebrows met as she glare at them.

"I'm sure Hara also have a share from the Yoons.I know her.She's the type to get what she wants.She will get everything." Baekbeom smirks.

"I thought it will be easier to get the company from Bomi when they're married but I guess Baek was too dense.He didn't even lay a hand on their wealth before getting a divorce with that girl."

"We still have Hara,dad.We can use her."

After hearing enough,Bomi rush outside with tears rolling down her cheeks.

'They're all the same! They were just backstabbing me all this time!' She thought as she made her way to the nearest bar.

"Bomi! Stop drinking!" Shantel yell fot the tenth time as she snatch the bottle of beer on Bomi's hands.

Bomi didn't look at her and just open another bottle.

"I said stop it!" Shantel slam her hands on the table so loud that Bomi drop the bottle beer.

Shantel pull Bomi up and drag her out the bar.She was so angry.How could her friend just ruined her life like this?!

She push Bomi inside the car and slam the door after she went in.

"What's seriously wrong with you?! You were the one who wanted that divorced!" Shantel questioned her,glaring right through her soul.

Bomi spoke without any expression on "I thought he won't sign it.I never thought he'll decide that fast and even hire a lawyer to make the process faster.We're really over now,Shatel.I hate him so much for making me feel like this."

Shantel sigh "It's not right to do this to yourself.It's unfair." She said,feeling bad for her friend.

Bomi look out the window "It really is..."
»»»«««
"Baek~I'll drive.Go carry Eunha." Hara offered "You've been so busy that you haven't have time to play with her."

Baekhyun happily took Eunha from Hara's arms and enter the passager sit.

"How is my baby?~" Baekhyun ask like a little kid which earn a giggle from Eunha.

"Ah~ Your happy? Cause appa is here?" He ask then laugh as he realize that the baby can't talk yet.

"EunHa gets excited everytime she hears EXO songs." Hara said proudly.

"Jinjja? When you grow up I will teach you how to sing." He told EunHa who's yawning.

"She must be sleepy." Baekhyun pout "Go ahead.Sleep and just ignore your appa."

Hara stop when she reach the stop light.He pinch Baekhyun's cheeks "Kiyeopta~~"
»»»«««
Shantel stop the car when she reach the stop light.She turn to Bomi and caught her looking out the window.