SC:One

Special Chapter #1:MAD
Warning:This will be very lame hahaha!
Dedicated to @Kim_trisyyya,happy belated birthday~^^ sorry I wasn't able to update on the day of your birthday.I hope you'll always be happy and satisfied with what you are doing.Always be a wonderful person and don't forget that unni is here to talk to you if you need someone to talk to ❤️

Bomi's P.O.V
I sat on the couch with a pout on my lips.I hate Byun BaekHyun! Today is our 2nd day as husband and wife again but he have to leave!

"Umma~" MiHyun sat next to me "Understand Appa.He's an idol.They have a concert today." She's been trying to make me feel better but it's not working! I hate Byun BaekHyun! He won't sleep with me tonight!

I stand up and decided to cook breakfast for me and MiHyun.He left without even saying good bye to me!

As I was frying some egg,I felt my phone vibrated.I took it out and read his message.

From I hate you Byun!
Hey! We just arrived here in LA! :( I may be a thousand miles away but why are you still the first thing on my mind?

I can't help but smile at his text but no! I'm angry! I won't reply!

I continue cooking as I feel my cellphone beep many times then after 30 minutes,I can't feel the vibration anymore.

True,I did feel disappointed.

After two days without talking to Byun,he finally went back home,looking so tired.

I feel like I'm full of energy but I didn't show it to him,instead,I just sat there without sparing a glance at him.

"Where's MiHyun?" He ask,resting his head on my shoulder.

"School."

"Ah~ Bomi~"

"......"

"Bomi!"

"....."

"Byun Bomi~^^"

*blush* "Wae?!" I tried looking irritated as much as possible.

He pout and held my hand "Sorry....I had to attend that concert.Mianhe~"

I move away from him and continue watching.Not so fast Byun.

"Mianhe~" He scoot closer and peck on my lips.I glare at him.Tsk! He's so sneaky!

"Come on!" He poke my cheeks but I didn't respond though I can feel my cheeks getting hot.

"Fine." He cross his arms while yawning then he lay down with his head on my lap.

"I'm so tired from work and this is the kind of treatment you'll give me when I get home?" He sounded so serious that it scared me but not for too long cause he yawned again which is just so cute~

"Tsk! Don't stare and don't mind me lying here." He hiss and close his eyes "I was excited to go home for nothing." I heard him say then he continue mumbling words.

Finally giving up,I caresses his cheeks "How can I ignore a guy like you?" I ask.

He sat up with a bright smile "You're accepting my sorry?"

I nodded my head as he lay back down "Hey~ did you sleep well when I wasn't here?" He ask all of a sudden.

I shook my head.I actually couldn't sleep.I miss him so bad.

"A legend say that if you can't sleep at night it's because you are awake in someone else's dream." He said with his eyes close but smiling like crazy.