Chapter 19

Chen's P.O.V.
I let out a heavy sigh as I stare at Bomi who's busy using her phone.

It's been three days since the fire accident and since that,she's been acting weird.

She's using her phone almost all the time and keep doing unexpected things like kissing me out of nowhere.

It's not like I don't like it but it's just bothering me so much.It feels like she's not the Bomi I'm used to be comfortable with so I can't keep my guard down.Somethings very off but I don't know what.I don't know what's wrong nor what's happening.

"Bomi," I called just to break the silence around her office "How's MiHyun?"

She froze at my question and spaced out.

That's another weird thing! Every time MiHyun was mentioned,she will stiffen and spaced out.Sometimes,she'll have this weird expression that's either sadness,anxiety or worried.

Finally,I asked "Is there something wrong?" I sat next to her,looking so worried "I'm your boyfriend Bomi.You can tell me anything."

"A-anything?" She ask,holding my hand.I nodded to reassure her.

She took a deep breath and open her mouth but no words came out.She smile and look at me hesitantly "Nothing's wrong Jongdae.I'm just very tired from fixing this company."

I just nodded,not wanting to ask more.She got a point,she's been to busy these past few days.

I patted her head with a smile "Lay down and take a rest for a while.You look very sleepless."

She kiss my cheeks and quickly obey,laying down on my lap "Thank you Jongdae..."

"For what?" I ask.

She shook her head with eyes close "Just...for everything."

I flash her my brightest smile.I'm the one who's very thankful cause she let me in her life,replacing the man I know she still love.

I caresses her cheeks,watching as she fall deeply asleep.Letting my hand hold hers,I also went to my own dream land.

"Where is she?!!!" I heard Bomi yell so I open my eyes,scanning the room.

My eyes caught her looking outside the window talking with someone on her phone.

"I'm doing everything.I am!" She sound so desperate and kinda begging.

I stand up and approach her,wrappy my arms around her waist "What's the matter?"

She jump a little then quickly put her phone inside her pocket "It's nothing.Sorry for waking you up." She turn around then hug me.

"Bomi,are you sure that everything's fine?"

I can feel her hugging me tighter "Nothing to worry about." She assure then pull away "You better rest.I also need to go home to finish some work."

I frown,flicking her forehead "Office is a place where you do your work and house is where you rest." I gave her a warning look "Don't over work yourself."

She stand straight up like a soldier "Yes,master!"

I chuckle,flicking her forehead again "Let's go then."

"You just like my forehead,do you?" She chuckle.

I took her bag,nodding in agreement "It's just so flickable and kissable."

She open the door with a pout "Is that a complement or what?"

When we arrive in front of her house,she quickly went out,waving good bye at me.