Chapter 6

5 years later (continuation of chapter 1)
"What's happening there?" MiHyun ask while pointing at a bunch of people,holding cameras.

Shantel look worriedly at Bomi "It's EXO." She told her.

"Wha-"

"EXO!" MiHyun jump up and down "Umma! I want to see them!" She tug on her mom's skirt.

Bomi look shock.She bend down and ask MiHyun "How did you know them? Didn't umma told you not to watch those stuff?"

MiHyun look down "But umma~ we might live in U.S. but are still Korean and K-pop is really popular.It's a big thing." She retorted.

'Why does this girl know so much? Aish! Why is she so smart? Knowing what to say in all my questions.' Bomi thought as she sigh.

Shantel get the situation.She lean at Bomi and whisper "So,MiHyun is Baek's daughter.Ever since you went to U.S. we lose communication with you."

Bomi glare at her "Don't ever mention that guy."

"Shantel!" Bomi froze when she heard that familiar familiar voice calling Shantel.She hold MiHyun's hands "We're going inside.Don't tell him." She said then went in the back of the car with MiHyun.

"Oh! Chanyeol-ah~" Shantel welcome him with a hug "How's the concert in Japan?"

"As always,We aced it." He said then wink "Why are you here?"

"Uh...cause I want to see you." She said with an awkward laugh "Why are you here? You should be with EXO."

Chanyeol scratch the back of his neck "I was looking or Lay-hyung who get lost.He probably took the wrong exit again."

"Ah~ umm...I'm going now.I still have works to do." Shantel was about to open the car door when Chanyeol hold her wrist "Can I come with you?" He ask.

"Uhm...sorry.I n-need to uh...go to a friend's house so...bye." She enter the car and left Chanyeol there standing.

"Wait,who's that?" Chanyeol was about to open the door on the backseat when the car moves and drive away.

"Did I just saw Bomi?" He ask himself while scratching his head "Or am I hallucinating?"
»»»«««
The car was in a whole silence.Shantel found it uncomfortable since Bomi and her daughter are together.Aren't they suppose to be talking and laughing like what family does?

Shantel cleared her throat "So...uhm...MiHyun,how's life?" She cooly ask.

"Uhm...it's fine.I'm excited to see a lot of places here in Korea." The little girl answer excitedly.

"You seems quieter Bomi.I haven't heared from you for ages,since you left Korea."

Bomi look at Shantel "I cut off every connections I have here in Korea except for my business.I want to move on fast and I did." She said.

It was a serious talk the whole ride.MiHyun was actually fit for serious talk despite her age.She understands a lot of things amd was really smart.

"Shantel,can you stay with MiHyun? I need to meet some clients." Bomi said as soon as she put their luggage down.

"Where are you going? You just get here." Shantel said while holding MiHyun's hands.

Bomi look around the house "It's not that far.I also want to take a little break to think.This house bring back a lot of memories.It's kinda suffocating." She said and left in a hurry.

Shantel kneel down in front of MiHyun "You look down all of a sudden.Are you ok? Is it because your umma left?"

MiHyun look down "She's always like that.I'm even more close to my baby sitter than her."