Chapter 9

Bomi's P.O.V.
"Yah! Who is Dongwoo?!" Ran ask.I don't know how we get into this topic!

I shrug "Just a friend I met in U.S." I answered shortly.

The two nodded and we just ate in silence.Things really changed.Me and Ran used to be really loud even if we're eating but now...we are more matured.

"Umma!!!! Wah!!!" What was that?!

I rush upstairs,to my room,where MiHyun is.I saw her covered with the blanket while crying.

I took the blanket off "Wae? What happened?" I ask worriedly.

She hug me like her life depend on it "Umma...you won't leave me right? You won't leave like what appa and HyunMi did,right?" She ask while sobbing.

"Shh...of course I won't.Why are you even asking this kind of questions?" I ask while patting her back.

"I...I had a nightmare.You said you don't love me.You left and never came back.I was alone,thrown and ignored by everyone." She cried.

Why is she thinking like this?

That night I didn't left her side.She keeps crying until she fell asleep.

Don't worry MiHyun...I'll make sure to be a good mom that you deserve from now on.
=============================
I walk inside SM confidently but for some reason my heart was trembling.My hand was getting sweaty.Know why? MiHyun is with me!

She was crying and I couldn't just leave her.She said she feel like I'm going to leave her and won't return.It all started last night when she had a nightmare.

Why now? When I'm trying to hide her to the person that doesn't deserve to know or even get a glimpse of her?

"MiHyun,umma needs to go see someone.Stay here." I said as I sat her down on the sofa inside my office.

She grab my hands tightly "Please~don't go..." She was about to burst out crying again so I hug her tightly.

"Shhh...fine.Umma won't go." Aish! But I really have to go.I need to meet GFriend!

I lay MiHyun's head on my lap when someone knock on the door "Ms.Yoon,SNSD's manager wants to talk to you." The woman said then handed me some papers before leaving.

I look at MiHyun who already fell asleep on my lap.Thank God! I stand up carefully not wanting to wake my little angel up.

After signing the papers I headed to SNSD's practice room.Taeyeon and their manager was there along with...Baek-....uhm...never mind.I don't know him.Maybe he's a trainee.

They greeted me then we sat down on the couch "Who's this guy?" I ask while pointing to the unknown...Bacon looking guy.

He stand up then bow at me "Anyeong-hasseyo,Kim Taehyung-imnida."

I look at Taeyeon then at manager-nim "What's the problem?" I ask.The atmosphere was so serious.

Manager-nim sigh then handed me some pictures.My eyes widened "What's the meaning of this?" I ask Taeyeon and the Taehyung guy "Are you guys dating?" There's even a picture of them kissing.

Taeyeon look so guilty "I'm so sorry." She appologize.

"What do you want me to do?" I ask their manager.

"BTS just debuted.Their career will be ruined once they found out it's Taehyung.The fandom isn't strong yet." Manager explain. (This is just a fanfic.This ain't real~^^)

"Just get straight to the point."

"Byun Baekhyun..." My heart stop once I heard his name...what about him? "...Let's say it's Byun Baekhyun."