SC: Four

Special Chapter 4: Byun MiHyun
Hello guys! It's been so long! I know LOL! But I just had the motivation to publish a special chapter. I hope you all enjoy!

"MiHyun, turn your hips to the right a little sharper. Try popping your legs as you turn." J-hope suggested at the little girl. But by now, she probably grew taller than she was 3 years ago.

MiHyun look at the mirror to watch her body move; only to see that from a corner, Jungkook was looking at them with a smile. She quickly blushes.

"Ok. Now with the music." J-hope turned on the music and danced beside the girl. Her moves were more sharper and so was her facial expression. She clearly did try harder, knowing that her oppa was watching her.

When the music ended, Jungkook run up to them excitedly "Hyung! Your choreography is always on point!" Then he ruffle MiHyun's hair "You did great! You should come here more often and dance with us." he then lean closer "but next time, ask me to teach you instead of going to Hoseok-hyung."

There was a slight pout on his lips which made MiHyun's hear almost want to break free from it's rib cage.

"Hey Hey!" Suddenly, the door opened and a joking Baek came in "You're too close to my daughter, Jungkook." he pull MiHyun protectively towards him.

MiHyun slap her dad's arm playfully "Appa!"

"What? you're my previous baby! Always have always will be!"

MiHyun blush in embarrassment "I'm not a baby!" she protested "I'm a big girl now! I'm 13 and I've grown! I'm already 5'3! You can't carry me on your back anymore or you'll break."

Baekhyun roll his eyes "Whatever you say, you're still my baby! No buts! And Jungkook here always got my eyes on him." he Barros his eyes at the boy.

J-hope clap his hands, laughing "Must be lucky to have an EXO member as your father in law!"

"Father in law? More like murderer. Touch my daughter and I'll kill you." Baekhyun warned with his fatherly voice.

"Appa!!!" MiHyun stomp her feet, avoiding looking at Jungkook.

Jungkook just stood there shyly, scratching the back of his neck.

"Alright. I'm done here." Baekhyun sigh tiredly "Gotta get home to my boy and wife. Let's go MiHyun."

MiHyun whine "I want to stay longer."

"See? See? She's still a baby." Baekhyun tease.

Jungkook chuckle "We'll send her home hyung. We really love having MiHyun here. She'll be a great idol."

"She got it from me." Baekhyun said proudly "Ok then. Don't stay up too late you three." He said before going out.

"Ugh! that was so embarrassing!" MiHyun collapse on the floor.

"Hyung is really funny." Jungkook chuckle.

And the evening went on like that. After her dance practice with J-hope, Jungkook took her to his studio where they record and make songs.

"Butterfly, like a butterfly~" Jungkook sang.

MiHyun found herself staring at the older guy. His voice just takes you to the sky and add his majestic look. She can't help but to like him more and more.

"MiHyun? Why don't you try? When you sing, sing from your diaphragm and..."

She stare at him and his speech goes unnoticed. She always gets lost in his eyes and she just can't help it. It gets worser and worser as she gets older.

"Do you not like singing?" Jungkook's sad voice finally snap her back to reality.

"Huh?! ofcourse I do!"

"Then you just don't like me?

of course I do! I love you!

But she pushed away her childish thoughts "Why'd you say that?!"

"Because you don't look like you're having fun." Jungkook said sadly "You look more happier with Hoseok-hyung."

Oh no! I didn't mean to! I just really tend to space out in front of him!

"Oppa, you just look too handsome I can't focus..." She managed to say despite the embarrassment it brings.

Jungkook was taken aback but he quickly smile and ruffle her hair "Awww you're pretty too. I like how your hair just falls perfectly."

"Really?" Her face lit up.

He nodded.

MiHyun couldn't take it anymore. She just have to say what's inside her. I mean....he probably knows by now since everyone teases her about it. She took a deep breath and stared right through his eyes.

"Oppa, I like you." She then close her eyes, not wanting to see his face.

Nothing.

No sound or anything for a few seconds until she felt his hands on her head again. She look up and he was smiling like a cute fluffy bunny.

"Thank you."

That was all he said.

She felt disappointed. What was she expecting anyways.

Jungkook must have seen it. He pulled her up and let her sit on his lap "Well...since oppa is older and you're too young, why don't we just make a promise?"

Despite her burning cheeks, she managed to tilt her head in confusion.

Jungkook held her pinky finger "Promise me that your feelings for me wont ever change and I promise that I will wait for you to grow up then I'm all yours."

Jeon Jungkook! If Baekhyun hears this you're really gonna get it! Prepare to catch his fist! How dare you lay a finger on MiHyun?! 🤣🤣🤣🤣 LOL this kids are adorable!