Chapter 17

"Bomi~ are you ok?" Shantel ask worriedly "Don't look at does comments,ok?" She tried taking Bomi's phone away but Ran was faster.

"Yah! Give it back!" Bomi yell.

"A slut? Go die?! You're ugly and not suitable for Chen-oppa?!!!" Ran scream the comments she read on Bomi's phone "Huh! This people don't know how to respect other's feelings! They know nothing! Gosh!"

Bomi took her phone back and sat on the chair with a heavy sigh "Don't worry.I don't really care about these bash I'm getting."

"Eyyy~" Shantel sat next to her "I told you not to read those comments regarding you and Chen.You'll just get those bad insults."

"What should I do then?"

"Talk to Mr.Lee???" Ran suggested "He should know what to do to make things a little better."

"But...remember?" Bomi frown "I yelled at him and quit already."

"Still...talk to him."
__________________________________
"You're finally here Ms.Yoon." Mr.Lee said as soon as Bomi enter the room "Take a sit."

Bomi nodded and sat next to Chen.She smile at him before looking at at Mr.Lee with a serious face "What's the easiest way out?"

"Hmm..." Mr.Lee rub his chin then smile "Say that you guys have been dating...cause the one people is the picture is obviously you two and...uh...then after a couple of weeks or a month,you two shouldn't get much attention by then so you can announce that you guys broke up."

Chen look at Bomi "You don't have to if you feel uncomfortable...I will solve this myself."

"Aniya~" Bomi smile "The plan seems like a good idea.I agree."

"It's settled then." Mr.Lee said "You guys are dating in the eyes of public.Let's see the results later.If the fans like it or accept it then there's no problem.You guys can even do fan service but don't overdo it!"
__________________________________
"Hey Chen Chen~" Bomi sat down next to Chen then give him a hug "You look very tired.I'll drop you home."

Chen move away a little "You don't have to be like this to me." He look down "Mr.Lee confirm that we are dating cause of the rumor but you don't have to act like we really are together...if it makes you feel uncomfortable."

Bomi flick his forehead "Pabo! Didn't you told me that you're serious? I'm serious right now too."

She stand up then stomp her feet like a kid "If you don't want to be my boyfriend then you should have said it earlier! Hmmp!"

Chen eyes widened.He stand up,grabbing Bomi's hands "What did you say?"

"You asked me earlier if I can take you seriously...I will.Let's work hard together Jongdae~" she pinch Chen's nose then chuckle "But you still need to ask me to be your girlfriend though.I'm hard to get Kim Jongdae."

Chen kneel in front of her "Yoon Bomi," he cleared his throat "Be my girlfriend???"

Bomi look away "No."

"Wae~~?" Chen whined "I thought you're taking me seriously???"

"Not romantic enough." Bomi cross her arms "I told you.I'm hard to get."

"Then," Chen stand up with a smirk "Will this be romantic enough?"

"Wh-"

He grab her waist,closing the distance between them.He close his eyes,slowly leaning closer and claiming her lips.

Bomi was shock.She kept her eyes open,blinking a few times before giving in and responding to his action.

Chen smile between the kiss then pull away "Was that romantic enough Ms.Yoon?" He ask,leaning his forehead with hers "Will you be mine?...again?"

Bomi push him away which made him worry "I'm so sorry Bomi-ah....mianhe." He apologized but earn a laugh from Bomi.

"Why apologize?" Bomi giggle "That ki-" she quickly turn red remembering what happened so she look away "It was romantic enough."

"Then..."

"Then we don't have to pretend.ChenMi is real." Bomi wiggle her eyebrows then went closer to Chen,leaning her head on his shoulder "You must have suffer...chasing after me..."

"Don't put it that way." Chen pinch her cheeks "I sound like a crazy lover chasing after a girl."

Bomi laugh "But your are!" She exclaim,hugging his waist "But Jongdae-ah,don't think that I'm just using you to get away from Byun.I really do like you...and I will learn to like you more!"

Chen ruffle her hair "Why are you being too clingy,huh? Are you really Bomi?" He move away with a pout "Or just a sasaeng fan?"

Bomi smirk then pull Chen closer "Both." She quickly kiss him then ran away "Bye Jongdae!!!"

"That girl." Chen mumble with a huge smile "Yah! Let's go together!" He yell,running after her.

(Huhuhu T_T I'm not good at writing romantic stuff.I need a teacher)

"MiHyun! Umma's home!" Bomi put her things down then look around but she can't find her daughter.

"Maybe she's sleeping." Chen suggested "let's look at her room.

Bomi nodded and they both went up to her room only to find her crying so hard.

"Wae gurae?" Bomi sat next to her worriedly "tell umma."

MiHyun look up with her puffy eyes "I...I saw blood umma...t-there." She pointed at a small box on the floor.

Chen quickly pick it up.His eyes widened upon seeing the content of the box "We need to talk Bomi." He drag her out of the room,closing the door behind.

"What is it?" Bomi snatch the box but quickly throw it with shaking hands.

Chen pick it up once more and started reading the letter (silently) that's made from blood.

Go to hell Yoon Bomi! Are you not contended with Baekhyun? Now you're taking Chen? Just you wait! You'll meet with Satan soon!  Say bye to your heaven like life cause you'll be in heaven soon!

Chen quickly rip the paper and throw it out the window "Don't mind it Bomi.It must have been some anti-fan."

"But...it mentioned Baekhyun.The one who send that must've know something." Bomi shook her head "It's not just an anti-fan."

"Can it be Ha-"

Chen was cut off by Bomi's phone.She quickly answer it,seeing that it was from her secretary at Yoon Entertainment.

"Yeoboseyo?"

"Miss Yoon! T-the company!!"

Bomi glance worried at Chen.He gave her a hug reassuring that everything's gonna be alright.

"Calm down.What happened?"

"The company's on fire Ms.Yoon!"

"What?!" Bomi's eyes widened "Where are you?! How's the people inside?"

"Everyone's out except for Yerin."