Chapter 10

"I want to be MiHyun's father and your husband again."

Aish!!!! Get ahold of yourself Yoon Bomi! Never will you agree to what he want! Never! Over my dead body! Never!

"Ms.Yoon."

I shook my head "Sorry Mr.Shin." I apologize "What were you saying again?" I'm completely spacing out.

"There's a ruckus outside.We need an explanation about Taeyeon's scandal now." Mr.Shin said.

"Many of Taeyeon's appointment are canceled.Some said they found a better person to replace her while some said they don't want to get bash." SNSD's manager said,looking really worried "Since there's no explanation of who the guy was...Baekhyun and Taehyung is under fire too."

"The fans are going crazy.We are loosing too much projects for the three of them."

What can I do? We need to clear this now but if we say the truth then there's a big possibility that Taehyung need to quit being an idol or BTS loosing popularity,getting criticize and disbanding.They're new and is still very fragile.A single mistake can affect everything and everyone!

"You need to solve this as soon as possible.You're the CEO.Our artist and company is in your hands." Mr.Shin sai and I hate it but he's right.

"This is b-"

I slam my fist on the table.I've made up my mind "We will release a statement in one hour.Gather all the press on our meeting hall." I said then rush out.

This is it! This is the only choice that I have to settle things and complete my responsibility as the CEO.

I enter their practice room and stop the music.Everyone look at me,puzzled by my action.

"Everyone go out except Byun Baekhyun." I said,full of authority.

They exchange eye contacts then patted Baekhyun's shoulder before leaving.

"What is it?" Baekhyun ask as he grab a bottle of water.

I took a towel then walk towards him with a smirk "You're all sweaty...my husband." I said seductively while wiping the sweat on his neck.I bit my lower lips and put my hands on his cheeks.Pay back time Byun Bacon! I'll make you suffer on my hands.

I saw him gulp while looking at my lips.Can't resist already? Nuh-uh~

"W-what a-are you do--doing?" He ask then hesitantly back away.

I grab his hands then shake it "I agree with the deal Byun.BUT!" I let go of his hands and look around for a pen and paper.I saw one and quickly grab it.We sat on the floor and u started writing.

"First of all once Mr.Lee is back then you'll leave us alone.That means in a month our deal is done."

He shook his head immediately "5 months."

"ONE MONTH!" I insist.

"4"

"1"