Chapter 21

Bomi cover her face using her pillow as she scream "Stop! Please stop!!!" She toss from right to left,shaking her head "I'm begging you! Don't! Pl-" she quickly stand up,gasping for air as she realize that she was having a bad dream.

She wipe her forehead full of sweat.With a heavy sigh,she took MiHyun's picture that's place on the table next to her.

"MiHyun-ah....don't worry,just wait a little longer.Umma will save you." Tears escape her eyes and she can't help but to weep.

"Bomi?"

Bomi quickly ran towards the door and lock it.She clear her throat and wipe her tears "Uhm...Shantel...w-what are you doing here?" She ask.

"Open the door." Shantel knock "Are you ok?"

"I'm fine.I'll be out in a minute."

"Ok."

Bomi let out a sigh of relief then her eyes caught her phone that keep vibrating.She slowly held it with shaking hands as she press the accept button.

"Y-yoboseyo?"

"Bomi..."

Bomi close her eyes,calming herself before answering "Yes Suho? Why'd you call? Miss me?"

"Let's meet.I'll go to your house today.Right now." Suho,on the other line,said firmly.

"So you really did miss me." Bomi said then fake a laugh "I miss you too." She then hang up with her hand on her chest,feeling her heart that's beating so fast.

'I'm so sorry Suho.You need to get involve...' She thought.

After changing she quickly went downstairs only to see Shantel "Took you so long." She said with her arm cross "Where's MiHyun?"

"Huh?...uh! On a camping with her classmates." Bomi answer as she took a sit next to Shantel.

"You're lying.I saw her with Taeyeon though." Shantel narrow her eyes at her while Bomi look so shock "Kim Taeyeon?!"

"Wae?" Shantel stare deeply into her eyes "You...Where did you really bring MiHyun? Suho asked me last night but I have no idea too.Why is she with Taeyeon and you don't even seems to know that?"

"She...Listen Shantel...Please never come back here!" Bomi pull her friend up and push her out of the house but Shantel was strong enough to stand firmly on her spot.

Bomi fell on the floor with a blank expression "They're watching.They'll kill anyone..." she mumbled "You...don't get yourself involve.You're just making everything much more dangerous..."

Shantel frown as she kneel down to face Bomi "Tell me Bomi....what's happening? HOW AM I SUPPOSE TO HELP YOU IF I DON'T EVEN HAVE A SINGLE IDEA OF WHAT'S GOING ON?!"

Bomi stand up and so is Shantel "Just get the hell out!!! Forget that you know me.From today onwards I'm nobody to anyone! I need no one!!!" She push Shantel out of the door with all her might "Stop butting into someone else' business!"

Shantel who was very angry by now,slap Bomi so hard that it left a mark on her cheeks "What the heck is wrong with you?! You need no one?! Then suffer by yourself! What ever is happening! You deserve it!" She hollered then slam the door on Bomi's face.