The Glorious Triumph

The harder the struggle, the more glorious the triumph. That's what my parents always told me. But I didn't expect my greatest struggle to be losing my best friend and brother, dealing with the violence at my school. No. I didn't expect any of that, which is the reason I crumbled so easily. That is when I decided to take up something that my best friend and brother would have killed me for doing. What is that? It's illegal street fighting. Not only do I get to release my bottled up anger through violence, but I get money for my wins. Not scrap money like 200 bucks, but a lot of money like $12,000. Now you may wonder how my parents never found out that I get that much money. It's because they simply trust their school obsessed daughter enough. And what about those times where I actually get bruised up? They will believe any lie that slips past my lips. Everyone was oblivious to my secret because who would think the nerd could fight? No one. And the perks of the place I fought at, no one from my school knew about it. Until Ryan decided that he thought this would be easy cash. Nope. He got in my way and I didn't like it. Now my secret is going to be told to the whole school. So the only way to stop Ryan from doing that, is by breaking him down first. My past was the hardest struggle anyone I know wouldn't be able to face, but now that I did, I am hoping on the glorious triumph.