20: Eternal Slumber

Grey's POV

~~~

"Tristan! Get up already!" I hiss as I'm trying to wake up the giant idiot. I slap his arm repeatedly and all he does is grunt, roll over, and pull the covers over him. "How the hell do you wake up for school?" I mutter asking myself, even though the question was aimed at him. I never met such a heavy sleeper.

I climb over straddling him and tap his head furiously. "Wake up!" Nothing. Is he dead? I groan and punch him in the stomach. He coughs a little, his body surprised about losing so much air so quickly, but he still didn't wake up. Sorry bud, you leave me no choice. I swing my fist down into his gut and his eyes snap open. 

Tristan sits upright almost immediately and throws me off of him, while he coughs and his arms swing the air, a natural instinct to beat the crap of whatever woke him up. I grab both arms and his eyes look at me wide, startled. "Morning, sleeping beauty."

"Wh-why did you do that?" he pants and looks at me in horror, now grabbing his stomach in pain. "That fucking hurt!"

"You wouldn't wake up! Not my fault."

"What time is it?"

"Time for you to get a watch. Now get changed. We gotta get breakfast."

I get off his bed and went to my small suitcase, grabbing a pair of black lace up ankle booties with 3 inch heels. I won't lie, I felt cute as fuck with my outfit that Yenna gave me for the day. I had the black ankle booties, gray knee high socks, a maroon red mini skirt, white cami, and a tan blazer. I even managed to convince myself to put my hair into a bun and do some light makeup. I looked hot, if I do say so myself. 

I grabbed my black purse with the room key, my wallet, and phone before quickly leaving the room, giving the space for Tristan as I went downstairs to the lobby. A breakfast buffet was set up in one of the main dining halls and I instantly saw Kevin and Kyle's heads peaking over the crowd in the line to get some food. 

The room smelt amazing. I noticed so many scents; omelets, sausage, bacon, waffles, pancakes, and even toasted croissants. I was in heaven. I grabbed a hot dish and filled it with sausage and waffles, adding some syrup on top. I get a separate bowl and fill it with various fruits. Gotta be just a little bit healthy. 

I sit down at a large table next to Gina, who only had fruit and a single pancake. I look at her, "That's all you're going to have? It's a breakfast buffet."

"Yeah, I'm trying to watch my weight.." She drifts off. 

I look at her from head to toe and back up to her face. "Okay, you may be a genius but you're pretty damn dumb."

She looks at me surprised, "What are you talking about?"

"You're the perfect weight for your height. Maybe even a little under weight." I stab some sausages onto my fork and slide them onto her plate. "Eat," I order.

"Oh, okay," she says quietly. She listens to me though and eats the sausage with a face that looked a little annoyed. I sigh, how could she not eat?

Then the boys sit down, each with two plates of food. "What the-"

"It's free, Grey. Let us be. We like food," Kyle silenced me and stabs into his mountain of pancakes and syrup with his fork, taking a large bite. Kyle had one plate with at least 7 pancakes and the other was half scrambled eggs, the other half was sausage and bacon. Kevin had pretty much the same thing. How? How can two skinny guys eat that much and not get sick to their stomachs afterwards? The world may never know...