6: Damn Aunt Danielle

Ryan's POV

~~~

I got home before Caster would get there. In my hand were the papers Canelo had given me, a paper with my signature on fighting and my training program. I looked at it closer. I can't believe I just did that. I look at my meal plan he was insistent on me doing.

~

Wake Up

16oz Water with Lemon

Breakfast (Pre-Workout)

Green Protein Smoothie

1-2 cups Spinach, 1 banana, 1 serving of Grass Fed Whey, Sprouted Brown Rice or Pea protein powder, blended with ice and water)

1 teaspoon of Fish Oil taken separately

Post Workout

Organic Plain Nonfat Greek Yogurt

2 Tbs of Chopped Walnuts

1/2 cup Organic Blueberries

Lunch

Large Green Salad made up of 1 cup Baby Romaine, 1 cup of Spinach, 1 cup of Cabbage topped with Cucumbers, Tomatoes, Mushrooms

Protein can be mixed in. 1 Can of Wild River Tuna. Just tossed with vinegar, mustard, green onions and celery.

Dressing for salad can be LIGHTLY tossed with Olive Oil, lemon, and vinegar.

Snack

1-2 Red Peppers and 1 Sliced Cucumber

3 Hard Boiled eggs with 1 yolk

Dinner

1 bunch of Grilled Asparagus and Zucchini lightly tossed in Olive Oil and Himalayan Pink Salt

3-4 oz of Organic Chicken or Turkey grilled, baked, or slow cooked.

1/2 cup Organic Low Sodium black beans topped with Pico De Gallo

Evening Snack (Only if hungry)

2oz of Organic Chicken or Turkey

Sliced cucumbers and celery

~

I think the worst about of this is that I hate most of the veggies on here. What teen likes asparagus or zucchini? And what the hell is grass fed whey?! I groan quietly and I hear my aunt's walking stick hitting the floor and doorway to the kitchen. "Hello, Ryan. Were you a good boy today?"

"Yes," I replied nearly shouting at her. Hopefully she had her hearing aids on.

She nodded and her hand stretched out to me and touched my arm. She trailed up it and pat my head. "Good, can't have you ruining your life like my sister did to your dad." I rolled my eyes. Everyday now since my parents got divorced. "He was such a kind man."

"Yeah, I know Dani," I replied back. It was true though. My dad, Henry Tanner, was a loved businessman. My mother, Julia Hayworth, however was a gold digger. And I watched as soon as my mother's need for money irrupted. He grew colder with time but I still got better treatment from him than my mother. It really was a relief when they both gave each other the paperwork to sign. I thought my dad would've wanted me and would take me in, god knew my mother wouldn't. But he didn't either. They signed me off to my mother's sister. At that time she was only partially blind, but this woman got sick easily I guess. She got Ménière's disease on top of her Macular Degeneration. And I don't know what drugs the judge was on but it was approved. Thankfully. Otherwise I'd be in Alaska, helping my dad's sister and her family. Those people were crazier than everyone in our family combined (which says a lot). So that's how I got stuck with Aunt Danielle.