3: Snooper Trooper

"Have a great day, honey!" my mom shouted to me. 

I sigh rolling my eyes, "Thanks, mom!" I bolted out the front door to my truck and I climb in.

I push back my hair out of my face as I start the car and back out of the driveway. I hum to the radio once again, this time it was Cake by the Ocean by DNCE. As I parked in front of Kevin's house, the song just finished and went to a commercial. I turn my head and see Kevin smiling at me as he ran to the door to the passenger side. "Morning, Grey!"

"Morning," I smile back.

Kevin pulls out a $10 dollar bill and hands it to me. "This is for the day. For driving me to school in back. So $50 a week okay?"

My eyes widen, "No, Kevin, you don't need to pay me!" I give him his money back.

"Are you sure?" He frowns, "Who turns down money?"

"I do, I guess," I chuckle nervously. 

He laughs putting his money back into his pocket. "You're pretty funny, Grey."

I smile driving to the school. Nothing good was on the radio this time so we settled for conversations for the 20 minute ride to school. "So, Grey, is your favorite color grey?" he smirks.

"Nope, used to be red now it's like aqua-ish. What's your's?"

"Navy blue, I don't know why it just is a comforting blue?" he shrugs confused by his own interest. "When's your birthday?"

"June 10th," I mutter.

"Isn't that the week of finals?" I nod and he cringes. "That sucks!"

"Yeah, when's your's?"

"October 31st, I'm a Halloween baby."

"You get candy and sugar on your birthday while I get tests," I pout.

"Hey, I'll get you an awesome gift! I promise," Kevin smiled wide. 

"Thanks, I'll get you one too." I parked into a spot and I slide out the car, with Kevin not far behind. After I locked the truck, I get a text from a random number and Kevin's phone buzzes, giving me the feeling he got it too. 

From: 802-321-4786

Last night Ryan Tanner got beat up like knocked the fuuuuccck out! Look!

Download video...

I clicked on it and sure enough it was Ryan smirking replaying the scenes of last night and thankfully it wasn't facing me. I hear people gasping in shock and others laughing their asses off. I look at Kevin and he was one of those stuck in a fit of laughter. I smiled, "I guess Ryan won't be in today?"

"Probably not, I bet he'll be pissed when he learns that there's a video of his knock out going viral. So much for that bad boy image?"

I smiled, "Yeah so much for that." Thank god for Caster.

~~~~~

My cell phone buzzed in my last class of the day and I groaned. All day people have been adding and commenting stupid stuff on that group chat and I can't leave it. Great. I pulled it out and saw that it wasn't from some random number but Will's.

From: Willy Billy :*

So that dude Ryan you knocked out is at the gym with Kyle and Parker. They're asking a lot of questions about you. Hurry and leave quickly but don't worry, no one is saying anything. They don't want to face your fury. 

PS bring me Starbucks, the usual Triple, Venti, Half Sweet, Non-Fat, Caramel Macchiato

Thanks angel!