19: Not Gordon Ramsey

Grey's POV

~~~

"So we're going to see Gordon Ramsey?" Kevin asked confused.

"No, we're going to Ramsey, where a lot of workers from New York City live. Nice suburb," Gina informs him.

"Ohh."

"Yeah, can you guys go bring your things to the car?" I ask them once they're holding their luggage.

"Sure thing," Kevin responds, leading Gina and sleepy Kyle out of the airport to the car rental.

"Why can I not hear?" Tristan asks loudly poking his ears. 

I chuckle, "Never flown before?"

He shakes his head, "My mom has a fear of planes. So do I now. No one told me it would make me go deaf."

I laugh turning him to stop and face me. "Copy me." I put my hand to my nose squeezing it tightly, not letting air in or out, forcing me to breathe through my mouth. I wait until he copies me before continuing. I inhale deeply and so does Tristan and I blow out with my mouth, keeping it closed. As he copies me, his eyes widen.

"Whoa, what. My ears just popped!" he says bewildered.

"Yep," I say casually as I grab my small suitcase from our assistant from the plane. Not sure what to call him but he was like a stewardess but for luggage. The name seems to be escaping me.

"How did you learn to do that?"

"You'd be surprised on how bored one person can be," I smirk proudly.

Tristan's suitcase finally is returned to him and we walk out. "Oh I can believe that."

"Porter!" I shout excitedly, remembering the title for the man assisting with our luggage.

"Porter? What are you talking about?" Tristan asks confused.

"Never mind, I remembered something and got way too excited about it."

"I can see that," he smiled.

We met the others at the airport's exit, waiting by our rental car, a beautiful BMW X6 xDrive50i. Paint was a classic metallic Mineral White; tires were 20" light alloy V-Spoke wheels, style 597 from what I can tell; the upholstery was a lovely taupe extended merino leather; the trim inside was a unique fineline pure textured wood; and with a bunch of added hidden features, the car was at least around the $110,000 area. What a beauty.

Tristan snaps his fingers and I am released from my trance. "You okay?"

"Yeah, it's just a pretty car," I say silently in awe. Tristan laughs shaking his head.

Kevin grabs my suitcase as well as Tristan's. "Grey."

"Hm?" I turn to him.

"You know where you're going, you're driving," He drops the keys into my hands. "Don't enjoy it too much-"

"Weeeeeee" I sprint into the driver's seat, adjust my seat and mirrors, and start the car before they even open the other doors. I bouncing up and down giddily in my seat, excited to rev the engine.

"Kevin, I think you should've just Google Mapped the directions to get there. I'm not sure as to how I feel about this," Kyle admits. Tristan sat in the passenger seat, and from left-to-right in the back was Kevin, Gina, Kyle. 

I hear Kevin gulp slightly, "Yeah, probably. I didn't think she would be this excited."

Kyle leans forward to get a better glare at Kevin, "You don't think, after a private jet just flew us to New Jersey, and there is a BMW waiting for us, and the fact that this is a free skip day, that she would be terrifyingly excited? Do you know her well enough? She thinks cars are just mechanical humming babies!"