XVII

(I would warn you for the feels in this EARLY chapter but I'm still mad at you.)

Tobias lays me on his bed gently, smiling down at me. He presses his soft, warm lips against mine, hovering over me in a way so he doesn't crush me.

"I love you." He murmurs.

I squirm, "Can you help me get this dress off?"

He frowns, "I thought we were having a moment."

I let out a squeak, "I'm sorry," I cover my mouth with my hands. We sit there in silence until I remember, "I love you too."

He chuckles, "I know," He rolls over and helps me up, "Want to sleep in my t-shirt tonight? So you don't have to walk back downstairs?"

"Okay but I'm going to need help getting out of this dress." I give him a toothy smile.

"Anything for my kitten." He murmurs, turning me around so my back is to him. He kisses my neck, causing shivers to run up my spine.

"That makes me cold." I only shiver when I get cold. Why is he making me cold?

He lets out a rumble, "I don't think you're cold." He kisses me in that spot again.

"Yes I am. Stop doing that! It gives me the goosebumps." I rub my arms.

He unzips my dress and pulls it off, leaving me in my corset and my underwear.

"This is so sexy." He purrs.

"That's inappropriate, Tobias!" I shout, hitting his arm.

He laughs. In fact, he laughs so hard he falls onto his butt. After a moment he composes himself, "Well, you are mine aren't you? Especially after tonight.."

Sexy was such a grown up word. I mean, I am only..

I stop my movements, staring up at him with wide eyes.

"What is it?"

"I don't know how old I am. Do you know how old you are? Is this normal?" I ramble.

"Tris, it's okay. When Zeke and Uriah brought you here, they were told you were nineteen."

"How old am I now?"

"Your still nineteen but your birthday is coming soon."

I just nod. I've missed a lot, "I want to be a kid." I sob.

I hear him sigh and pull me in his lap, "I know you do. I'm trying to give you some childhood, but you know, being an adult isn't all that bad."

"It isn't?"

"Nope. For one, I get to do this," He kisses my cheeks, "And this." He presses his lips to mine, making them tingle like always, "And of course, this." He leaves a trail of hot kisses down my neck, my back arching from his touch.

I giggle, "You make being old good. How old are you anyway?"

Tobias lets out a hum, "I'm twenty-five." He continues to leave kisses up my cheek until he reaches my ear, blowing in it gently.

I squeal, "That tickles!"

"Does it?" He chuckles, blowing into it again.

I laugh, copying him and leaning up to blow in his ear.

He shivers, the movement odd coming from his fearless body.

After a moment of silence between the two of us, I whisper, "Can you help me out of this? It's tight." I wiggle in the stupid corset. I had forgotten I was in the thing.

"Of course. Hold the front so it doesn't come all the way off."

He begins to undo each of the strap things.