Really really confused (please read)

**Ignore the mistakes. I was crying and I couldn't see the screen of my phone.**

Hi

I lied- I'm not confused, just upset. Really really really really really really really upset.

I don't know how I'm going to finish the book. My heart is broken.

I've been reading some amazing Divergent fanfiction lately--something I haven't done in forever because I just break down. I can't deal with anything Divergent because I'm heartbroken.

Now don't go about calling me a drama queen or whatever but I feel like I've lost Divergent. Sure I have the characters but besides that and a few quotes, it's gone.

:( So sad. There's nothing Divergent about my book except the characters, and I feel like I don't have the right to call it fanfiction.

I may be acting a little bit dramatic, but I'm a literal mess because of this. I've been working hard to finish the book, and at first I was proud but I don't know now.

And I will admit that I'm afraid that once this story ends I will lose all of you. This is my most popular story, it's where I can interact the most. If this ends, I'll be back to quiet time and I don't want quiet time. I like seeing notifications with new followers and new votes and new comments and new messages and new smiles. :/

Saying out loud makes me cry. :'( I don't want to lose any of you. This is home, but home can't last forever.

Slushie