XXX

"Tobias!" I call from the bedroom, listening to his heavy footsteps get closer and closer.

"What is it, kitten?" He murmurs, walking up to me. He wraps his arms around my waist and kisses my head.

I lift up my shirt to below my breasts and grin, "Look," I gesture down to my slightly bulging stomach.

"You-?" He whispers, taking a moment to let it sink in, "You're pregnant?"

"I think so." I bite my lip.

"We are going to have a baby!" Tobias laughs, picking me up an spinning me around.

I guess you could say we had been trying for a baby for almost two months now. But it wasn't just trying for a baby, we were loving each other, and getting closer with each waking moment we made love.

It was so amazing to have this man, this beautiful man, whisper sweet things in my ear every constant moment of the day. To always have his hand around my shoulder, always keeping me close to his side. He was my shield, guarding me from the harsh world.

He pulls me onto his lap, cradling my head into his neck, "We're going to have a pretty little girl to spoil. She's going to have your big stormy eyes and a cute little button nose." He tweaks my nose playfully.

"I want it to be a boy. To have your pretty hair and dark eyes. I can hear him laughing just like you." I sniffle a little.

"Whoever they are, they will be perfect." He pulls me close, squeezing the breath out of me.

After a moment of silence I whisper, "Are you happy with this?"

"I'm ecstatic, kitten. I'm on top of the world right now."

"Good," I nod, "So am I."

He snuggles me closer, "I can't wait."

"Tori noticed first." I commented after a lapse of silence.

Tori decided to live in her own house on Tobias's property, so she could see me more often.

And now with the baby on the way, I feel so much more comfortable with her here.

"It explains why you were getting sick every morning. I was hoping it wasn't the flu." He lifts his hand to my forehead, the grin never leaving his face.

"What do we do now?" I only knew the main points of pregnancy.

"I-I don't know," He laughs softly, "We'll have to call a doctor to help us through this."

"We get to learn together?" I question. That's a first. Tobias has always taught me. I thought he knew everything.

"Yes, love, we have to learn together."

"I'm so excited." A few tears escape.

He kisses my head, "Me too."

(Wanna chat, do contests, and play games? Read Stories and Fun if so.

Just a few more chapters left.)