B O N U S : FOUR'S POV

(As long as you COMMENT, I will leave this up.)

She was gone. My forever was gone. My happiness was gone.

My face sinks into my palms. What have I gotten myself into?

Day and night I have searched. It's been two days, and not a minute goes wasted.

How can I sleep? This terrible misunderstanding has taken away the only form of love I have ever known.

To know my kitten is out there, alone and afraid, because of me, has me crying in my hands.

In two days, I have searched every single square inch of the town. She's not there.

That only leaves the woods. And if following her means finding her than so be it.

I can't lose her.

I have become a shell of a man, lost in total darkness. Where is my light? Gone. Gone because of Christina.

I feel a flash of hot angry, throwing an ink jar at the wall in my fury. It shatters, like my heart. Ink covers the walls, staining it a color that will never be removed, becoming a reminder.

I won't ever give up. I need her. She doesn't deserve me, but hell, I need her more than anything. She's my little sweetheart.

I crumpled to the ground in a silent moment of hysteria when I found her dropped sketchbook, opened on such a beautiful drawing of us She had come to show me. I had torn it out, ready to look for her, when I found her destroyed bedroom.

Clothes were strewn everywhere, my backpack, missing. She had run away.

Was I angry? Dear god no, I just wanted to hold her, plead for forgiveness, never let her go.

She was my everything. My joy. With her innocence, she must have jumped straight to conclusions when she saw Christina on me.

It wasn't her fault. It was mine, and I will show how sorry I am every single day, when I find her.

I hired a cartographer to draw the woods. We figured she found that itty bitty village and is staying there.

I pack a bag and load into the carriage.

I will find her and love her until the end of time.