XXVI (Dec. 5)

I had been sleeping so well, but yet, as I lay here in the rays of the moon that peak through the room, wrapped in Tobias's arms, I question my actions.

I didn't understand. Why had I forgiven him? I loved him -- I loved him more than anything, but what if he was tricking me? What if was just like my old master?

My old master used to treat me well, so I would break a rule. Once that rule broke, he'd punish me severely.

I've broken many rules with Tobias. Surely, if he were to punish me, he would have done so already. That is, unless he was planning on a punishment so severe that I'd die.

I shuddered at the thought. Tobias wouldn't hurt me. He loves me. Right?

All of my insecurities flew threw my head. Even if he wasn't tricking me, he didn't deserve me.

I shifted in his arms, earning a slight mumble of protest to roll out of his mouth. However, his eyes remained shut.

Christina claimed it was her fault. She said she kissed Tobias. I should believe her, but why can't I?

I hugged myself as I wrapped a blanket tightly around my shoulders. I needed to go somewhere, anywhere but this suffocating room.

I walked into the kitchen, curling into the empty cabinet. I wanted Tobias and I to be like before, but it seems as if, instead of moving forwards, we moved backwards.

With my legs tucked to my chest, I fell asleep.

__________________________________

I stayed curled in that cabinet for a day. Nobody seemed to miss me.

I was hurt and confused. I couldn't help it, I wanted Tobias to come find me, to claim he was sorry again, but he didn't.

The house was strangely quiet. Maybe they all went out to do something, but left me behind. That seems likely.

The creaking floors echoed through the house as I walked up to my room.

I really wanted a hug. I wanted someone to tell me they loved me. To tell me everything was going to be okay.

Everything was quiet. My bed was made up, like the night with Tobias didn't happen. Maybe it didn't.

Where was everyone?

My face sunk into a frown, and feeling of dark angry overcame me. Nobody seemed to care.

I tore my bed apart, leaving my blankets in a heap on the bare mattress. It was a big pile, big enough for me.

With that thought, I burrowed into the soft blankets, letting them give me an artificial hug. If only blankets could hold emotion.

My thoughts wondered, and some of it started making sense. It was late, so everyone was probably sleeping.

But why had no one looked for me earlier?

They didn't care. Of course they didn't care. I was a poor pathetic pity. A sore that they wanted to get rid of.

I was nothing.

(So? Does that feed ALL of yalls satisfaction? Are all of you happy now?

Fourtris will be back... maybe. XD Cue evil laugh.)