XXXI

The doctor placed his hands on my stomach, cautious of Tobias' heated glare. He's been very possessive with the baby on the way.

"You're definitely pregnant, miss. With technology of today, there's no telling of the gender, but as long as you're healthy, you should be fine. Remember no caffeine. Most teas are fine but just be on guard," He gives me a soft smile before glancing up at Tobias,"Just make sure she rests and stays calm."

He stands up, shaking the doctor's hand, "Good luck to you and your wife, Mr. Eaton." The doctor smiles, waving to me before leaving me alone in the room.

Wife? I'm not Tobias's wife, yet. My cheeks heat, I didn't protest or reject it. What's he going to think? We've never discussed marriage before.

Speaking of the devil, he walks in. He grins, skipping to the bed and tugging my shirt down for me. He lays down next to me, pulling my upper half onto his chest, "So wifey, since when were we married?"

I blush, pulling a pillow over my head, "Sorry." I squeak.

"I'm not mad, kitten. I want to be married before the baby's here anyway." I can practically here his cheeky grin.

"If you want us to get married, you have to do it the right way."

Tobias gives a dramatic sigh, "I have no choice but give you your every wish." He brushes the hair from my forehead, leaning down to place his warm lips there.

"If it's a boy, what would you want to name him?"

"Hmm, I want to keep the streak of t's. So as long as it starts with that letter, it's good with me."

"And for a girl?"

He laughs gently, "She'd be called kitten number two."

"Legally?" I wack him in the face with the pillow.

"Of course. We could call her KT." He chuckles.

"Katie?"

"No, love, the initials KT. For kitten number two."

"Oh."

He places his hands on my belly, "I'm kidding. All of our twenty kids will start with t."

I gasp, "Twenty? It's going to hurt. Two, Tobias, two."

"Three."

"Two."

"Four? That would be perfect! Four's four children!" He pouts, trying to win me over with his puppy face.

"Fine." I huff, turning over to place a lasting kiss on his chest.

"We'll make the room beside ours a nursery," He grins, "I can't wait to see her pretty grey eyes."

"Her? Nope, it's going to be a boy." He pulls me so I am level with his face.

"Is that your motherly instinct? Fine, okay, as long as he looks like you."

I nod with satisfaction, "Love you." I snuggle closer, closing my eyes, drifting off into a peaceful bliss.

"I love you so much."

(Comment!)