Reimagined Teen Wolf Episode >> Dream Catcher

a/n: I love to imagine myself inside of the world of teen wolf and this part is based on something I've imagined many many times, please enjoy ((sorry this is late, I didn't even realise)) dedicated to EffervescentCookie for the second amazing cover for this story :))))

"What's happened to her?" One of the doctors screamed from the side of the stretcher as the hastily wheeled you through the hospital. You were squeezing Melissa's hand and trying so desperately to keep your eyes open. You were only human so you weren't going to just supernaturally heal, you needed to be at a hospital.

"Uh, no clue. I got a call from the Sheriff and ran to pick her up." Melissa spoke out with little confidence. She couldn't just tell the doctor what had actually happened, but it was her idea to take you here.

Over the last few months you had become very well acquainted with Beacon Hills Hospital. Whether you were here to visit the morgue or to sneak into other patients rooms or even for your own sake, thinking about it now you spent more time here than at school.

"Her pulse is lowering. Quickly guys!" Everyone picked up the pace as you were wheeled quickly into a surgery room. "Melissa, the sedative. Nurse, tools."

"M-mel..." You just barely breathed out before she placed the mask over your mouth.

"Everything will be fine." She had that special mothers touch that you hadn't got to experience much of, although sometimes either Lydia's mum, Natalie, or Melissa would treat you like their daughter, just in case you needed a little bit of extra attention.

As the gas started to put you to sleep and your eyes finally gave way, only one image popped into your head. How could you forget the way Stiles looked at you?

• • •

"Sweetheart? C'mon, you can open you're eyes now." A sweet soothing voice captured your attention and your eyes drowsily opened.

"Melissa," you barely muttered, your vision blurry as you still felt the slight affects of the gas.

"No, sweetie. It's Natalie." She gently pushed your hair of your face and she sat curtly by the edge of your bed. Your eyes cleared and you saw her properly now with a caring smile.

"How was the surgery?" You muttered, your words clearing but still hard to understand.

"Very successful, the wound could have been a lot worse. You're a very strong girl." You could only muster up a smile as she looked into your eyes. "Do you remember what happened?" You nodded clearly once or twice as the story very vividly came into your mind.

You had already regretted not going along with Stiles, but you did promise Lydia that you'd help her at Tracy's place. He had promised to text you and you, him, if anything or nothing came up at all. These Chimera's were causing a great deal of havoc every moment now and no one really knew what to do or really what was going on.

You had tagged along with Lydia and Kira on the trek to Tracy's house. You were looking for clues in her room, anything that could explain what happened to her. Her room had been marked with 'Do Not Cross' tape, but this wouldn't be the first time you all broke the law and you were betting not the last.

"What's that feeling telling you?" You asked pushing your fist firmly into the bed to make sure it was actually a mattress; she could have been hiding something in it.

"Nothing and everything." Lydia was the most involved in this, she was always more curious then everyone else, but you knew it was her Banshee nature. She was desperate to find clues rather than finding another dead body. You were all here following an feeling of Lydia's that Kira didn't hesitate to point out that Lydia's 'feelings' usually lead to dead bodies.

"What's that?" Kira picked up a dream catcher, which had caught Lydia's attention.

"It only works if you believe it." Kira read a little note addressed from Tracy's father while twirling the dream catcher around in her fingers.

After Lydia explained "homicidal somnambulism" which can cause people to kill their entire families while asleep, we started to develop more of a theory, an understand of what was happening to Tracy.

"Well if Tracy is killing people that have tried to help her," you spoke weary of what this meant as you knew what was coming next.

"Then is your mum next?" Kira asked carefully, even though we all knew the answer.

"Come on." We all piled out of the house and into Lydia's car. While in the car you were quickly trying to text Stiles to let him know what was happening.

We burst through the doors to the police station more worried about Natalie then being attacked by the vicious Tracy.

"Mum!" Lydia practically screams as soon as she sees her.

"Tracy is coming for you!" You follow after with Kira on your tail.

You don't stand idly by for long before a deep growl emits through out the station. You all look up together to see a partially transformed Tracy who is becoming a Kanima.

"Sheriff!" Kira calls as he holds his gun up, but Tracy managed to paralyse him and whip away his gun. Kira is quick to take out her sword as a challenge to Tracy.

"Run!" Lydia yells out to her mum capturing the attention of Tracy. The Kanima spins quickly and uses her tail to stab Lydia, but you don't even hesitate before jumping out in front of Lydia. You have been stabbed, deeply in the side with her tail and it doesn't take long for you to fall to the ground.

You can continue to watch the action. You're hyped on adrenaline so you can't feel the pain as much. Kira leaps onto the table and becomes surrounded in the aura of a fox. Tracy moves in and gives Kira the opportunity to cut off her tail. A loud groan is heard before Tracy flees the area and Kira's aura disappears.

"(Y/N)!" Lydia shouts as she falls to your side. "What- why?" She looks very bewildered as she watches you in pain. "Why would you do that?" She doesn't know what to do and had already started to cry as she watched your body become more lifeless.

"If I let you get hurt-" you suck in a sharp breath, "Stiles would've killed me." You weakly smiled.

Soon the rest of the pack and Theo came rushing into the station. Stiles stopped dead in his tracks as soon as he saw you. You squeezed Lydia's hand, urging her to go to him. Theo passed by Stiles and held pressure against your wound.

"This might hurt, (Y/N)." Theo cooed as he applied more pressure. You cringed slightly before finding Stiles eyes.

There was a worry on his face as he stared directly at you. Lydia was standing by his side urging him you were going to be fine, but he couldn't take his eyes off of you. He stared frightened as he watched you carefully. You could see his heart had shattered simply by the look on his face. For the first time you knew he loved you, everything you had ever questioned about your relationship was burnt as you knew he truly loved you.

You smiled hoping to ensure some hope in him as Lydia persisted in telling him you were alright. You could barely whisper, but you tried to blurt out "I'm fine." The brave face you put on was enough for Lydia to finally lead him away.

You couldn't help but smile as you struggled to keep your eyes open as slowly but surely your adrenaline ran low. You couldn't erase the image of his look in your mind. He didn't care about anything else going on, he only cared about you.