Bowling

a/n: so Teresa, I counted on my fingers whether I had done stiles or dylan the most so you're getting... STILES!!! I hope you enjoy this :))))) also shoutout to everyone cause we have made 6k, i'm just really excited when we do great things together!! I love you all and I really hope you enjoy this! also, let me know in the comments if you like 5sos :)))))))) we're at 6.5k reads and 258 votes xx

You had been sitting on his bed watching him rack his brain over the latest mystery. He had his board out, the red lines connected different paths and lead to different theories with no yellow or green in sight. You grew tired as the day turned into the night. This was all you ever did, tried to find some answers. Obviously you hadn't sat and stared all day, which was clear from the mountain of printed sheets that had grown throughout the day and the pizza boxes scattered over them.

"Stiles this is ridiculous," you sighed, bored from the nothing happening with this case. Everyone had managed to survive the day and that was good enough for you. Scott's pack, one. Enemy, zero.

"I know, they're not usually this hard." He is scratching his chin with his other arms crossed over his chest. You roll your eyes, that's all he ever thought about.

"Let's do something fun, let's get out of this room." You jumped off the bed and wrapped your arms around his torso from behind.

"We can't, Teresa." He gestured to the board, not even turning to look at you.

"Stiles, we need to get out of this room. We need to clear our minds, take a break." He slumped over to the bed and sat on the edge. "C'mon, we could do something fun."

He deliberated his choices, flicking his eyes between the board and a stack papers he began to rummage through. "Fine, I don't think I can reread that again." You released your grip from around his waist, picked up your jacket and followed him out. You both sat in his jeep, closed the doors behind you and pulled your seatbelt over your body.

"Now, what Tess?" He asked.

"I don't really know." You tried to rack your brain over what there could be to do in Beacon Hills, but nothing was coming to your mind.

"Maybe we could-" he began, but cut himself off, "actually never mind." He slumped in his seat and you leant your head against the window.

"We could go bowling?" You sighed in defeat, disgraced in this boring town.

"Sure," he twisted the keys to ignite the car and drove out of his driveway. The drive was short and you arrived to the bowling centre almost full. "Looks a bit busy," you comment.

"Yeah," his eyes grew slightly at the sight at the cars, though her was quick to find a parking spot.

"Lets do it," you both climbed out of the car simultaneously and swung your arms together as you neared the building. The atmosphere inside was awesome. There were families and friends and other people from your school all having a great time. You passed through to the main desk and greeted the boy behind the desk.

"How can I help you?" He smiled down at you, disregarding Stiles. The boy's name tag read 'James' and you thought you may have seen him before, especially considering he looked your age.

"Two games of bowling for the two of us, please." You asked politely, with Stiles hovering by your side.

"Sure," he poked his finger at the screen, "what was your name?"

"Teresa."

"That's a beautiful name," it was obvious he was hitting on you and you couldn't help but blush.

"I'm Stiles," his voice piped up. "You play for the lacrosse team, don't you?"

"Yeah, you usually sit on the bench, don't you?" He joked, smiling over at me. You had to squeeze Stiles' hand to stop him from saying anything that would lead to a bad situation. "Here are your shoes," you grabbed them and jumped off before he could say anything else.

Silence loomed among the two of you as you started your game. You could tell that James had offended Stiles, but Stiles would always be the better man in your eyes. You squeezed his hand after he finished his turn.

"Why don't you help me?" You suggested. It's not the you were bad at bowling, but you thought in could be cute. He half nodded and stood up to the line with you. You held the ball close to your chest and he wrapped his arms around yours.

"I've never done this before," you giggled at how awkward it seemed to throw the ball like this. "Okay, 1. 2. 3." And his arm went with yours as the ball glided straight into the gutter.

You both laughed at the effort not reflecting the goal. "We just need to master the technique," you chose another ball and waited for his arms to guide yours.

You both watched as the ball rolled forward and you hit five pins. You exaggerated a high-fived and excited cheered. You watched as Stiles face dropped as if he made a big revelation.

"That's it!" He exclaimed with his eyes bulging out of his head. "I've got it!"

You were happy he had finally discovered an answer, but you feared that you would have to go back to that room and stare at the board again. You gave a reassuring smile and sat on the seats waiting for Stiles to determine what was going to happen next.

"That can wait," he smiled back, "c'mon Teresa, my turn." He stood at the line with a ball clutched to his chest waiting for you to help him. You smiled at the goofball you called your boyfriend and happily helped him although he ended up loosing both games, but anything to see you smile.