A Lazy Day

a/n: feels like the last time I updated was forever ago!!! enjoy this cute little mornings with Dyl :))))) keep sending in those request and don't forget to vote, comment and share :))) so much love to you all, we're at 8.6k reads and 323 votes xxx

A lazy day. Just what you guys needed. After months of filming for the new movie, Dylan finally had some time off to spend at home before he'd have to go out to do some promotional tours and movie premieres. He arrived home late last night and you fell asleep in each other's arms after he had a quick feed of two minute noodles. You had woken up this morning to the light peeking underneath the blinds and strong arms wrapped around your waist.

"Dylan," you whispered lightly. You drew outlines over his veiny hands as his soft breaths hit the back of your neck.

"Mhmph," he sounded, huffing. His muscles moved around against your touch as he adjusted for more comfort.

"We have the whole day all to ourselves," you began, shifting in his arms to face him. "All alone." You added whilst moving a strand of his hair from his eyes.

"Mhmph," he made again, this time a huge smile prominent on his sleepy face.

You smiled at the sight of him. His lips slightly agape as he drew soft breaths, his eyes relaxed closed and his hair tousled from the nights rest. He looked so peaceful and you didn't want him to ever move. You considered taking a photo so the moment could last forever. The sparkling white sheets cradled his body and made him glow as the daylight grew ever so brighter.

His legs shifted slightly as they entangled themselves more between yours. You could happily stare at him forever, watch the rise and fall of his chest and the air fall from his lips.

"(Y/N)," he mumbled, his morning voice raspy and deeper than ever. Your stomach fluttered at the sound of your name in that voice causing a cheeky smile to appear.

"Dyl," you mimicked.

"Are you staring at me?" He peeked at you only with one eye, the other squeezed tightly shut.

"Yep," you replied without hesitation.

"C'mere!" He groaned as he rolled on top of you and brought you closer to his body, sprinkling kisses all over your forehead, you grabbed his forearms as he quickly became playful, teasing you with his affection.

"Dylan," you squirmed underneath him, not able to hide the smile upon your face. You giggled as he began to tickle you, your bodies rolling over and over creating a larger entanglement of sheets on the bed. You gained some control and rolled him completely onto his side, pinning him down to your best ability.

"What?" He asked as your smile drifted. You were easily lost in his brown eyes and knew the mystery behind them.

"I really missed you," you admitted. He had to spend time away, it was his job. You visited when you could, but it was expensive and too tedious to book time off in the middle of the projects you were working on at your job. You valued the time you spent together and would stay in every night with him rather than go out clubbing or to a party. He quickly became your whole world once you had met and you liked to think you were his.

"I guarantee I missed you more," even with the cheeky hint to his voice, you knew he was being serious. You planted a swift kiss to his lips, relishing in the sweet embrace you didn't share often enough.

"What should we do today?" Your lazy voice barely forming the sentence.

"Absolutely nothing," he huffed, falling back into the sheets as you rolled back over to your side.

"Sounds perfect," you agreed, snuggling back into his side.