Noogler

a/n: hope you enjoy this! I tried to do a Stuart one, let me know what you think!! keep sending in your requests, and voting and commenting cause I love y'all don't leave me :)))) we're at 30k reads and 1k votes!!!! If we break #500 for rankings, I'll do a double update! Stay fabulous xxx (trying to balance my homework and writing fan fiction, and homework is winning because i have no ideas I'm sorry)

You had been fortunate and talented enough to be chosen as the new group of Google employees. You had heard stories about what it would be like to work here and now you were finally getting your chance. You had worked really hard to get here and you weren't about to let anything get in your way.

"Hey, (Y/N)!" One of your teammates greeted you as you walked through the revolving doors.

"Can you believe it, Fi? We're finally working here. At Google." It was so grand and amazing and you had to stop yourself from getting lost in the space.

"I know right," she smiled beside you, also taking in the surroundings. "Who did you get as a first year mentor?" You pulled the yellow package from your bag that had been sent to your dorm a few weeks ago. "I got Yoyo."

"I'm with Stuart? I looked at his profile on google plus and he seemed nice, I guess." You shrugged. Even though you had been part of the Noogler program, you hadn't met many of the other employees. "I'll meet you for lunch, Fi?"

"Definitely," you exchanged and left for different ways. You had been staring at your phone screen, using the special google app to guide your way around the large office space.

"Woah," a male voice spoke as your feet stopped, "you alright?" He asked as you looked a bit taken aback. You scrambled to the floor to get your phone, crossing your fingers it hadn't cracked. You looked up at the boy. His glasses framed his face nicely and his brown hair was tousled in every direction.

"Yeah, I'm just a bit lost, that's all. It's my first day," you tried explaining.

"Say no more, where are you going?" His smile was small, but surprisingly very comforting.

"I'm supposed to be in room G4 with Stuart, does that make sense to you?" You smiled, completely lost by this new method.

"I'm going that way, so I can take you." He nodded his head as an action for you to follow him. He talked your ear off about this place, but you happily listened.

"Are you excited?" He asked, looking down to you. You hadn't considered yourself too small, but he towered over you.

"Feels like I've been waiting forever for this," you answered very honestly. How did you get in?"

"Internship program, we were practically destined for failure because we had these old dudes with us, but we pulled through and now I've been secured a proper job." You nodded along as he began to tell you the adventures he had as part of the program and laughed when he told you about the pizza finale and his detailed quidditch match. He offered for you to take the slide when you passed it, but you professionally declined trying to seem

"Here we are," he had just finished telling you about his first day here when you reached a door labeled 'G4'. You had passed it before without even realising, but you weren't about to tell him that.

"Well thank you, kind stranger." You both laughed a little, "I don't think I got your name?"

"Oh, I'm Stuart," he smiled, reaching out for your hand. "And you are?"

"(Y/N)," you shook his hand wearily, almost slightly intimated after finding out he was your mentor.

During the session he didn't stop looking at you and smiling your way. You weren't scared to put your hand up to answer questions and he even started a few jokes with you.

"And thats time," he smiled, "thanks for coming and I hope you guys enjoy your journey here." You packed up your books and headed for the door.

"Wait, (Y/N)!" He called after you. You had just left the room and waited outside for him to get out of the huddle of new googlers. "What did you think?"

"That was very awesome, Stuart, so cool."

"Well maybe you could tell me more about it over lunch?" He smoothly asked, slightly raising his eyebrows and nervously moving his hands in the air.

"I actually have lunch plans today, but definitely another time." You really shouldn't ditch Fiona so last notice, but you really wanted to go to lunch with him. You hoped you didn't sound to desperate.

"Here's my number, maybe we can do dinner instead?" He slides a card over to you.

"Oooh, very fancy." You joke, inspecting the white card with his name, email and number printed on it.

"I hope to hear from you soon," his eye drops in a wink and he's quick to scurry away leaving a wave behind him. You swoon once he's around the corner and thank your good graces that you got lost.