Comic Con

a/n: Maris!!! I hope you love this, thought it would be cool to be the fan of famous dylan, kind of like how you meet and beginning of your blossoming relationship :)))) let me know what you think, don't be scared to request, like, comment!!! much love xxx

"Maris! I can't believe we are here!" Your friend, Jesy, is pulling on your sleeve, completely ecstatic to just be at the San Diego Comic Con where the cast of Teen Wolf will soon be appearing on the carpet.

You're waiting behind a barrier with a guard marking each corner. There are quite a few fans around, luckily not stampeding over each other. The only reason you were here is because Jesy was basically in love Tyler Posey and really wanted to try to meet him. You had lost track of the hours you had spent lining up, but it was all worth it as you stood in the front of the crowd, waiting for the big stars.

You had seen a few episodes and loved them, but you were too busy to get hooked on it. You hadn't gone into a pit of deep fangirl over it, but you wanted to support your friend and if meeting a celebrity was an outcome then you couldn't complain.

The crowd beside you started to get rowdy and you only imagined what big stars were following through the carpet.

"Hello girls!" A reporter practically screamed in our faces. "You don't mind if we ask you a few questions and tape it?" She was very done up for the interview, with her hair perfectly prim.

"Sure!" You shouted over the screaming fans.

"Great! Are we rolling?" She looked to a camera that nodded before continuing. "Alright, so we are here with some fans of Teen Wolf. Tell me girls, what are you most looking forward to for the new season?"

Jesy screamed, "Tyler Posey shirtless," in reply without even skipping a beat.

The reporter laughed the usual fake reported laugh, "great girls, thank you so much." She spoke rather quickly before moving onto to more excited screaming girls who looked too young to be without their parents.

The anticipation was growing inside you with the high energy coming from the crowd. You could not be more excited, especially as your realised that the stars were posing for pictures in front of you as well. You got your camera ready as the crowds screams built up.

A tall body passes through, a face you recognise. His brown hair and brown eyes accent his jawline and his hands flail around in the air as he waves. You recognise Tyler behind him who stopped for photos with other fans. The figure moves over the carpet, stopping for pictures with the crowd before you.

"Who's that again?" You whisper to Jesy.

"Maris!" She yells, "that's only Dylan O'Brien!"

You had never been one to obsess to much over anything, but he looked worth obsessing over. You nodded as if you knew, but just forgot.

"Hey ladies," Tyler greets your crowd as he approaches you. You hadn't even realised how close he was, almost totally compelled by Dylan.

"I love you!" Jesy shouts at him.

"I love you, too!" He had no idea how much that would mean to her. She stuck her phone out and a sharpie and he just knew what to do. "If you don't mind me asking," he spoke before smiling for a photo and then beginning to sign the phone, "how old are you? You don't look like our usual fans," he nods over to the young girls with acne prone skin.

"Your age!" Jesy shouts. He's trying to be polite, but fans are pushing their posters in his face. He begins to shout and sign as he continues to talk with Jesy. Her face lights up when he smiles at her, before wishing us a good day.

"Look!" She yells once again. There are digits below Tyler's signature in the sharpie he used. Jesy presses her phone to her chest, probably dying inside. You shake your head and smile for your friend.

"Oh here's Dylan."

"Hi girls!" He shouts out as well. "Who do we have here?"

"Maris and Jesy!" You tell him passing your phone over for the picture as Jesy continues to clutch hers to her chest.

"Maris, that's a nice name." He smiled for the photo. "You smell great, what is that?"

You just barely admit that it's One Direction as he finishes signing your case. "Well Maris who smells like One Direction, show this to security after the show and hopefully I'll see you again." He winks as he hands back your phone and you are left to admire his hands again.

"Look!" You yell this time and there's a simple message that reads, "find me later." You can't help but swoon as you look up to see he's looking at you.