Description

" Wendy run away with me. I know it sounds crazy don't you see what you do to me. I can be your Lost Boy. A last chance, a better reality. Somewhere in Neverland. "

.

Description:

Harry Styles, an orphan from London, has finally found his missing piece in a Lost Boy named Louis. The happy couple left the magical island of Neverland and moved to London, spending 5 incredible years together in the big city, before disaster struck.

There's trouble in Neverland and Harry is a key factor in saving the island. Peter Pan needs him back otherwise the island will be destroyed, and the Lost Boys there will truly become lost...

The only problem, is that Harry has no idea what Neverland is, or who Peter Pan is.

How is he supposed to save an island he doesn't even believe exists?

Rating:

M (same as the first book)

Warnings:

1. THERE WILL BE ASPECTS OF M-PREG (meaning male-pregnancy) the story won't focus heavily on this, but there will be mention of the fact that one of the male characters gets pregnant, and all the things that go along with being pregnant, such as cravings, morning sickness, cramps etc.

2. Smut. Obvs, because m-preg

3. Swearing

Authors Note:

YAY sequel! So if you haven't read "Lost Boy" I suggest you do that first, because this is book 2, the sequel to that story.

Thank you for all the support on the first story and the idea of me doing a sequel. And thank you for all your fab ideas! I'm not going to tell you which ideas i used or drew inspiration from, because that would ruin the surprise of the story, so I'll tell you all at the end instead. (I'm sure you'll figure it out as the story goes on anyway)

I hope you're as excited as I am!

Love you all!

Enjoy! x