4. True Love's Kiss (M)

4. True Love's Kiss (From "Enchanted")

And that's the reason we need lips so much, for lips are the only things that touch, so to spend a life of endless bliss just find who you love through true love's kiss

.

WARNING: there is SMUT in this chapter

.

"Hey Harry?"

Harry and Louis were both still in bed, limbs tangled as they watched a movie on their lazy Saturday afternoon.

Louis was sitting up, his back resting against the headboard as Harry rested his head in his boyfriend's lap, the older boy carding his fingers through his long hair.

"Yeah Boo?" Harry answered, looking up at him with a smile.

"I have to get up, love." Louis said softly. "C'mon."

Harry pouted, but lifted his head anyway so that Louis could shuffle out of the bed. Once he was standing on the floor, he leaned back over and kissed Harry on the lips quickly before rushing off to the bathroom to pee.

When he was done, he came back to the bed to find Harry asleep, mouth slightly open as he breathed softly. Louis stood in the doorway for a moment, watching his princess and wondering how lucky he must have been to get a boy like Harry.

"I know you're watching me, creep." Harry mumbled, eyes still closed as a smile crept onto his lips.

Louis chuckled as he fully stepped into the room, climbing back onto the bed as Harry opened his eyes slowly.

He had been lying on his stomach, but as Louis crawled over to him, he rolled onto his back so that Louis could hover above him, knees by his hips and hands by his head.

"Hi." Louis whispered as Harry's hands wrapped around his waist, tracing patterns on his back as Louis leant down and kissed his cheek, then his other cheek, and then continued to pepper his face with little kisses, making Harry giggle.

"Louis!" Harry drawled between laughs. "W-What are you d-doing?"

"Nothing." Louis laughed as he stopped and looked at Harry's flushed face, eyes so wide and innocent. "I love you."

"I love you too." Harry giggled, and yeah, Louis thought I'm definitely in love with this boy. He was most definitely going to ask him to marry him, he just didn't know when or how, but he was working on it.

So he leant down and kissed him on the mouth, letting his thumbs stroke Harry's cheeks softly as he felt his boyfriend tenderly respond, kissing him back.

Harry's arms tightened around Louis' body, pulling him down so that Louis was lying flat against Harry's body, the younger boy suddenly feeling very much awake as the kiss got a little heavier.

"Mm," Louis hummed, moving away to look down at Harry as the younger boy smiled back, ridiculously in love. "Did you have a nice nap, honey?"

"Yeah," Harry answered. "But come back now please." He pulled Louis by the neck, reattaching their lips. "Wasn't done yet." He mumbled between kisses. "Kissin' you."

Louis chuckled against Harry's mouth as they resumed making out, the younger boy pressing his tongue against Louis' closed lips until he parted them, letting Harry lick into his mouth.

Harry's hands moved into Louis' hair, running it through his fingers before completely wrapping his arms around his neck and pulling Louis impossibly closer.

"Done yet?" Louis mumbled as he pulled back and started planting kisses on Harry's upper arms, but Harry shook his head, his pupils blown wide making Louis laugh again at the younger boy's lust until he was cut off by a pair of lips.