1. Love

1. Love (From "Robin Hood")

Once we watched a lazy world go by, Now the days seem to fly, Life is brief, but when it's gone, Love goes on and on.

.

"Harry." "Haz." "Baby, c'mon."

The curly haired boy grumbled, rolling over in bed as he felt an arm circle around his waist. He smiled, as he felt Louis' lips kiss the back of his shoulder, then his neck, and then his ear, before whispering.

"Harry, baby." He whispered, running one hand over Harry's hair, pushing it out of his face so that he could kiss his boyfriend's cheek. "C'mon, you gotta get up. We've got work."

Harry let out a long breath before scrunching his eyes closed. The only reason he would get out of his bed, was because of the angelic voice beside him, because he honestly didn't feel like going to work that morning.

So Harry let his eyes flutter open, his gaze landing on the open window in the bedroom, giving him a beautiful view of London. Then, he felt Louis kissing his shoulder again, and then his neck, and that was enough to make Harry turn around.

"Good morning." Louis whispered as Harry rolled over and looked into his boyfriend's eyes. They'd been together for 5 years already, and still, waking up next to the love of his live every morning always took Harry's breath away.

Harry grinned and hummed, his hair splayed across the pillow as he stared up at Louis, who was leaning over him with a lazy smile. He kept his arm securely on Harry's waist as he used the other hand to prop his head up.

"You're beautiful." Harry answered, reaching up to move a strand of hair out of Louis' face, making the older boy smile. "You know what today is?" He smiled, and Louis blushed, looking away.
"Harry..." He drawled. "Don't."

"Happy Birthday, baby." Harry cooed as he reached his arms around Louis' body and pulled him down on top of him so they were pressed up against each other, Louis laying on Harry as Harry traced patterns on his love's back.

"No." Louis laughed, burying his head in Harry's neck. "Don't remind me, please."

"Aw," Harry laughed along. "Is someone afraid of ageing?"

"Sh." Louis giggled as Harry started to kiss Louis' neck, his hair tickling the older boy's face. "I feel old."

"You're crazy." Harry said as Louis moved his head back, and looked into Harry's eyes. He rolled his eyes, as Harry squeezed him tight, and then rolled them over so that Harry was hovering above him.

"M'not." Louis mumbled, but Harry wasn't having any of it. It was his boyfriend's birthday, and he was going to be happy about it.

So Harry leant down and kissed Louis' cheek, then his nose and then his chest, and started to make Louis very hot as he expertly used his tongue on the boy's neck.

Right when Louis was sure that Harry was going to give him the best birthday present ever, Harry pulled back and looked at Louis' scrunched up face, and smirked.

"Harr-WAIT!" Louis was cut off as Harry let out a loud laugh, tickling his sides, making the older boy laugh and squirm as Harry harassed him.

Louis tried fighting him off, but couldn't as Harry continued, making his boy friend laugh and roll around as Louis finally began to tickle him back.
"LOU!" Harry shouted and laughed louder as the angelic sounds of Louis' laugh filled his ear, the both of them rolling over so that Louis was now straddling Harry's waist. "St-Stop! P-P-Please!"