10. He Mele No Lilo

10. He Mele No Lilo (From "Lilo and Stitch")

The tallest of rainbows, the work of passing love, beams of colours unrivalled along with the gently flowing rains

.

The light streaming in through the small window, hitting Louis' closed eyes was what woke him.

He stirred a little, squeezing Harry's waist a little tighter as he nuzzled his nose against the back of his boyfriend's head, smiling to himself as began to feel his body wake up.

Soon enough, his eyes fluttered open as he slowly leant forward to press a loving kiss to the back of Harry's neck, only his lips weren't met with skin, or even Harry's long curls. He was met with cotton.

Louis frowned, and realised in his arms, was a pillow, not Harry at all, and he sighed. He really though that the previous night had all been a dream, but no, there he was on an island filled with children, pretending his pillow was his boyfriend.

He let out a long breath and rolled onto his back, keeping the pillow in his arms for a moment before he let it go completely, and rubbed his eyes.

He missed Harry so much, and it had only been one day. It was pathetic, he knew, but he couldn't live without the boy. He was Louis' whole world.

Louis covered his eyes with an arm, thinking about his boy and what he was supposed to do to get back to him.

He felt horrible. He was tired and lonely. He had a slight stomach ache from the new foods he ate the night before. Harry was probably really angry that he hadn't come home at all the night before, and that was only the beginning of his problems.

How was he expected to save an island he didn't know anything about? How was he supposed to do anything if he had no clue where he even was? Especially with only teenagers to help him.

Sneaking out of bed, he quietly rummaged around the room for something to wear. Pan had told him that there was going to be a meeting that morning, so he decided he wanted to look at least presentable. He only had the clothes he was wearing home from work the night before, his Arsenal training gear, and apparently that wasn't quite in fashion in Neverland.

So he looked around the room until his eyes fell on a large chest at the foot of his bed. Zayn had one near the end of his bed too, so Louis assumed that this one was his.

He opened it to find a few shirts and shorts made of the same lightweight material. Blue, Green and Brown. Everyone else seemed to be wearing similar things too, so Louis thought it would be acceptable to wear the plain things. He paired a navy blue shirt with some beige shorts, before closing the chest as quietly as he could, not wanting to wake Zayn.

He also recalled being told about a shower block a few doors down, so that's what he did.

Once he was clean and refreshed, he went for a walk around the campsite. Seeing as though the sun was only just rising, there weren't many people around, which made him feel a little better. He was still nervous about the whole island, every step he took was unsure.

He wandered for a while, until he found a bridge between two trees, overlooking the ocean as the sun rose.

He stopped in the middle of it, leaning against the railing as he stared at the water, everything reminding him of Harry. Harry Harry Harry. Pan was supposed to bring Harry to the island, Louis thought to himself. Maybe he would go back today. Louis hoped he would. He was worried sick about his love.

He sighed and let his head rest in his hands, fisting his hair, frustrated, as tears began to form in his eyes. He had been trying to put on a brave face since he arrived the night before, but he couldn't do it anymore.